What's new

Vaporesso gen mod issues

Badayuni

Postman
Has anybody noticed any issues with coil readings on this mod?

With my falcon king tank its reading the coils at 0.20 on every other mod its reading 0.15 or 0.16. I am also get some intermittent check atomizer errors. This is happening on all 4 gen mods I have

As anyone else had these issues?

Hi @Badayuni I have not noticed anything with mine but if it is doing that on all 4 of yours i would think it would be a tank problem. Hope it helps

Hi @Badayuni I have not noticed anything with mine but if it is doing that on all 4 of yours i would think it would be a tank problem. Hope it helps

The thought that also. But on all my other mods I'm getting correct coil readings and no check atomizer errors

I've not had a problem and I hope I don't because I love the gen. I take my batterys out and it asks me if a new atomizer or a old one. maybe you could take the batterys out then put them back in. see if that helps. I don't know what advice to give.

I know i am asking the obvious but have you tried a different tank on the Gens?

I get coil readings on my Gen that are slightly higher than on my other mods...e.g. 0.49 ohms on other mods but 0.52 on my Gen...not a biggie but slightly higher

The thought that also. But on all my other mods I'm getting correct coil readings and no check atomizer errors

I've not had a problem and I hope I don't because I love the gen. I take my batterys out and it asks me if a new atomizer or a old one. maybe you could take the batterys out then put them back in. see if that helps. I don't know what advice to give.

Mine has never asked if it a new coil is installed. What setting needs to be turned on for this? I only use them in wattage mode

when I change my coil it doesn't ask me anything. I can just vape and it works. but when I change my batterys it asks if its a new atomizer or an old one.

Mine asks every time i change the tank new load or old load. Not when i replace batteries.

Back
Top Bottom