What's new

Money to burn on a nice rta - some input?

Funny isn't it. I much prefer the lite over the prime. In fact I prefer the mini v3 over the prime.
something about the under coil airflow just didn't work for me.
we all seek something slightly different.
the v5 can do one.

Funny isn't it. I much prefer the lite over the prime. In fact I prefer the mini v3 over the prime.
something about the under coil airflow just didn't work for me.
we all seek something slightly different.
the v5 can do one.

Eyeball, have you tried the Nozzle kit on the Prime? It made a good atty better for me. Not saying it would improve things for you as we are all different, but just wondering

Ordered the prime today. Will test it before looking at the nozzle kit and maybe a wee PEI tank kit.

Out of curiosity @rew which nozzle are you using. Is it the multiple holes that gives the tighter draw?

Out of curiosity @rew which nozzle are you using. Is it the multiple holes that gives the tighter draw?

Yep. multiple hole nozzle gives a tight draw and great flavour depth. Particularly good for Tobaccos if that's your thing, but great all round imo.

Prime arrived today. Couple builds in and adjusted coils heights. Unimpressed so will be ordering the nozzle kit. KFL19 far superior at the minute. Think I’m more pissed that the airflow is aimed towards the battery on my side by side mod so not using it on that.

Thank you @StrawberryRipple just seen that but they didn’t have 22 in stock. Ordered the 21 and 24 just as a temp fix and some wire.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom