What's new

Do you believe a viable vaccine will be made?

Will we create a viable vaccine?

• Total voters
The lenght of a piece of string is exactly twice the lenght from the middle to the end.

At some point my lottery numbers will be drawn.
It might take several millions of years but the laws of averages state it will happpen.

Funding has never really been ploughed into creating a cure or vaccine for any Coronaviruses before as there has been no need to date.
I like to remain optimistic that with the right level of funding and the right minds working on the job it will happen soon.

After all necessity is the mother of all inventions.

How do I feel about skipping animal testing or how do I feel about animal testing?

The thing is will this work for people who dont have splines as the flu jab dont work on them .
My wife has no spline and had the flu jab a few years ago and all it did for her was give her the flu so makes you wonder if this will be the same useless for people with no splines i guess we will have to wait and see.

Flu vaccine cannot cause flu. The virus used is not live. The symptoms it causes are the immune response to the vaccine not the actual flu. The vaccine would be even more important for people without a spleen as the spleen helps fight infections.

If it mutates faster than we can create one, I suspect not!

SARS was 17 years ago, was this ever successfully vaccinated against? (serious question, as I simply don't know! ;) )

They stopped development because the virus was contained. They've picked it up again and it's forming the base for some of the new vaccines.

There was no need. It's mutated in to a harmless form and vanished.

You keep saying that even though it's totally untrue and you've been told repeatedly by multiple members. Please back up this claim you keep posting with some scientific data showing the virus mutated in to a harmless strain.

Last edited:
absolute bullshit

I know a few people close to me who have been believing this utter BottyTwoddle. and its all I can do not to foam at the mouth at them.

they say Bill Gates is using vaccines to kill off overpopulation - there is an edited video of him saying it.

In reality it comes from a ted talk where he was saying that in some 3rd world areas families are known to have high numbers of children because they know only a few will survive.

His proposal was if they introduced vaccines into these areas - they would not have to have so many children because there would be a higher survival rate.

its been twisted and edited to make him look like satan. this one properly gets on my tits.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/

absolute bullshit

I know a few people close to me who have been believing this utter BottyTwoddle. and its all I can do not to foam at the mouth at them.

they say Bill Gates is using vaccines to kill off overpopulation - there is an edited video of him saying it.

In reality it comes from a ted talk where he was saying that in some 3rd world areas families are known to have high numbers of children because they know only a few will survive.

His proposal was if they introduced vaccines into these areas - they would not have to have so many children because there would be a higher survival rate.

its been twisted and edited to make him look like satan. this one properly gets on my tits.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/
Bill Gates has done more to save lives in a single day than most of his detractors will do in their life time.

Imagine the world if Zuckerberg and Bezos and all the other billionaires all joined forces.

Bill Gates has done more to save lives in a single day than most of his detractors will do in their life time.

Imagine the world if Zuckerberg and Bezos and the other billionaires joined forces.
quite

How do I feel about skipping animal testing or how do I feel about animal testing?

I was asking to see if you feel comfortable taking a vaccine knowing that it has been tested on animals.

I was asking to see if you feel comfortable taking a vaccine knowing that it has been tested on animals.
I do!
Honestly fuck animal testing for cosmetics and all that bullshit And fuck sport hunting etc.

but for genuine medical Purposes and especially at the minute - I totally don’t give a shit.

Last edited:
I voted that it could be a few years.
I think it could equally be in the next six months, or it could be next year or never for that matter.

If a vaccine is produced within a few years, it will be the fastest vaccine development ever, but there is probably more money and research going into it than has ever gone into a vaccine before. So we can only hope.

I voted that it could be a few years.
I think it could equally be in the next six months, or it could be next year or never for that matter.

If a vaccine is produced within a few years, it will be the fastest vaccine development ever, but there is probably more money and research going into it than has ever gone into a vaccine before. So we can only hope.
Not only has more been invested than ever before in such a short time but the work that went in to SARS provides the first stepping stone so a foundation was already there to build on.

Back
Top Bottom