What's new

Review Manabush Toffee Cream X base zero 10

I have an issue with this liquid. It's bloody lovely but, there's no 12mg version for us higher nic MTL vapers!! Any plans on doing a 12mg version @ZT?

I have an issue with this liquid. It's bloody lovely but, there's no 12mg version for us higher nic MTL vapers!! Any plans on doing a 12mg version @ZT?
I’m unsure - part of the whole idea of base zero is it’s just more simple (for us as well as you) - do you know how to make it 12mg your self ? It’s not difficult if you have the right gear ...

if we do - we would have to extend it across all the base zero and divergent ranges ... which feels a bit daunting!

I’m unsure - part of the whole idea of base zero is it’s just more simple (for us as well as you) - do you know how to make it 12mg your self ? It’s not difficult if you have the right gear ...

if we do - we would have to extend it across all the base zero and divergent ranges ... which feels a bit daunting!
Thanks for the reply fella. I don't want to put you out and if it doesn't make sense for you then that's totally fair enough and having to do it across the whole range would be daunting for you indeed. I reckon I can work out how to get it to what I need, I think anyway ha ha.

Thanks for the reply fella. I don't want to put you out and if it doesn't make sense for you then that's totally fair enough and having to do it across the whole range would be daunting for you indeed. I reckon I can work out how to get it to what I need, I think anyway ha ha.
The base zero flavours from our observations tend to appeal more to the lower Nic vapers as a rule - simple fruits and desserts.
I’m toying with a tobacco divergent range as it happens .. simple tobaccoes that I would defo do in 12s

The base zero flavours from our observations tend to appeal more to the lower Nic vapers as a rule - simple fruits and desserts.
I’m toying with a tobacco divergent range as it happens .. simple tobaccoes that I would defo do in 12s
Oooh now you are talking! Tobaccos in a 12mg is right up my street! I'm intrigued indeed and can't wait to see what you come up with. If you need any testers i'd be willing to assist, cheeky but hey, shy bairns get nowt as they say up here!

Oooh now you are talking! Tobaccos in a 12mg is right up my street! I'm intrigued indeed and can't wait to see what you come up with. If you need any testers i'd be willing to assist, cheeky but hey, shy bairns get nowt as they say up here!
Simple tobaccoes they would be - tbh they are a couple of projects away yet - but defo on the list

I like having a mix of 6mg and 12mg in. Sometimes, 12mg can get a bit much for me. But I do chain vape.

Back
Top Bottom