What's new

Zeus x mesh problems

Sorry can't agree that the Zeus X is better than the Profile Unity, it's nice enough but can't match the flavour of the Unity, of course this is my opinion and some may disagree but i know which one i would choose out of the 2, not tried the Kylin yet but it's on my bucket list.

Agreed.

Also agreed on both counts. I am not a huge mesh guy. Did not like the profile and did like the Unity, but not enough to mourn if somebody stole it. Kylin M, not as much as the Unity, but ok.

I already had a Zeus X, which was good, but a pain to wick, and picked up the mesh deck for it.

SUPERB!

Without a doubt the best of the mesh atomizers I've tried. Like you say, easiest to get the wicking right and bursting with flavor. No dry hits at all. With the regular deck if you didn't the wicking right it would flood and slurp.
View attachment 224620

Thanks for you opinion on the standard deck, satisfied my curiosity, I'm the same, I wouldn't miss my other mesh rebuildables, I just need an RDA to match the Zeus X now, I see there is a Profile Unity RDTA out which sound promising.

It would be interesting to see your cotton wick on dry

Here's some pics of my final build, my first attempt was all too tight in the wicking ports so I copied DJLsb's method but thinned it out a little (pic below).

Sorry can't agree that the Zeus X is better than the Profile Unity, it's nice enough but can't match the flavour of the Unity, of course this is my opinion and some may disagree but i know which one i would choose out of the 2, not tried the Kylin yet but it's on my bucket list.
That's interesting, show's how different our tastes can be, while I was reviewing it I had the Unity setup with the same juice but I found the flavour & warmth lacking in the Unity when comparing side by side, I preferred the Knathal over the Ni80 as it was less dense, which mesh did you try?
I might try another build on the Unity as I have a pack of nexMESH

Geek_Vape_Zeus_X_Mesh_RTA-7.jpg

If your wicking as the previous pictures, I must say thats too much cotton (I dont care who "told you" doing it that way :D)

try this:
e9d72fbaafecc14b48ec95ed8b9da4b4.png

Its the wicking method for the Wotofo Profile/s, and seems to work fine on many others.

Also, avoid using "pulse" modes, hard ramp ups, and similar shit that will put that little mesh strip at solar temperature.
Try plain VW mode, with soft profile (VW-S) if possible. I promise theres a difference ;)

Last edited:
If your wicking as the previous pictures, I must say thats too much cotton (I dont care who "told you" doing it that way :D)

try this:
e9d72fbaafecc14b48ec95ed8b9da4b4.png

Its the wicking method for the Wotofo Profile/s, and seems to work fine on many others.
Also, avoid using "pulse" modes, hard ramp ups, and similar shit that will put that little mesh strip at solar temperature.
Try plain VW mode, with soft profile (VW-S) if possible. I promise theres a difference ;)
I have to respectfully disagree. At least in my rather extensive experience at this point anyway, good wicking is done differently for the Profile RDA, the Unity RTA and the Zeus X Mesh. All three have their own best wicking method imho.

I have to respectfully disagree. At least in my rather extensive experience at this point anyway, good wicking is done differently for the Profile RDA, the Unity RTA and the Zeus X Mesh. All three have their own best wicking method imho.
Mate says the recommended wicking method for the Zeus is not working, so time to try workarounds (IMO)
Maybe its the cotton, maybe its a dozen of other things. But you need to change something in your tests. If you repeat, you´ll fail miserably one time after another.
And theres the mod config... I have a bad feeling with that ;)

I don't know. I'm just being honest. I didn't watch any videos or anything. I just stuck the strip in there and wicked it how I thought it should be. Which is a complete contrast to any other mesh atty I've tried.

I have maybe 60 puffs on this. No dry hits and spectacular flavor. Lemon Twist Pink Punch Lemonade and it like almost makes my mouth pucker with the lemony-ness :)
20200726_153523_cr.jpg

I don't know. I'm just being honest. I didn't watch any videos or anything. I just stuck the strip in there and wicked it how I thought it should be. Which is a complete contrast to any other mesh atty I've tried.

I have maybe 60 puffs on this. No dry hits and spectacular flavor. Lemon Twist Pink Punch Lemonade and it like almost makes my mouth pucker with the lemony-ness :)
View attachment 224694
At first sight, cotton density on yours is much less, that will allow to drain far better

I wick the Unity and The Zeus exactly the same and never have problems on either, @Vapaneezer Scrooge i generally use the nexmesh 0.13 ohm Kanthal and generally vape between 25-30 watts, not a fan of warm vapes.

Back
Top Bottom