What's new

Is this breaking the law ?

Like I've said its about common sense.
Is it exercise or leisure?
No doubt open for interpretation.

Imo id feel extremely stupid and most definitely morally guilty if I had to take my kid to a&e during a pandemic for falling off a sledge.
It would be okay though because its not unlawful?

Like I've said its about common sense.
Is it exercise or leisure?
No doubt open for interpretation.
Imo id feel extremely stupid and most definitely morally guilty if I had to take my kid to a&e during a pandemic for falling off a sledge.
It would be okay though because its not unlawful?

how about if they fell off a bike? or you fell off a bike? or either of you were run over by a car? or twisted your ankle while out jogging?

edited to add: i’m just not sure what it is you are saying. that nobody should do anything at all that might risk an injury, so we don’t overwhelm hospitals?

how about if they fell off a bike? or you fell off a bike? or either of you were run over by a car? or twisted your ankle while out jogging?

edited to add: i’m just not sure what it is you are saying. that nobody should do anything at all that might risk an injury, so we don’t overwhelm hospitals?
Replying to your edit.
Leisue is not accepted but exercise is allowed.
Technically sledging is leisure but let's humour the situation for a minute and say sledging is classed as exercise. I would personally be airing on the side of caution during a pandemic where the NHS is stretched enough at the moment so i would be a lot more responsible and chose my form of exercise carefully using the common sense I was blessed with.

I’m with strawberry on this one @zouzounaki
Just because you are just not sure about what he’s saying

i’m not sure what you are saying i’m not sure about.

does the image in the OP appear to go against any of the restrictions? no, it doesn’t.

should we more carefully consider every single action we carry out during the course of the day in case we injure ourselves and overwhelm the local hospital a and e department? maybe, or maybe not.

is sledging on an empty hill more dangerous than cycling, running, walking on a main road with traffic, compulsive masturbation etc? i don’t think it is.

Back
Top Bottom