What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Just 100ml Supergood Butter 07 and a couple of nic shots for me today, although I went into Vaping101 and bought it myself now I can.

I can never decide if I like 02 or 07 more, but both are amazing.

I bought two Aspire AVP Cubes around Xmas for £6 each on offer, I used one for a while and they’re a good vape with decent battery life and the AVP Pro coils are great, anyway it got shelved because the pods are stupid 2ml if that.
Yesterday I found some 4ml pods for it on Vape and Go for a couple of quid so I ordered two, I haven’t used them before but they arrived this morning, they’re great, full 4ml and not as dark a tint to them, bonus is I was occasionally getting juice in my mouth with the small pods because the coil is so close to the bottom of the drip tip but with the bigger pod there’s a couple of mm clearance between the tip and the coil, seems the TPD adaptation of the pod came with consequences.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1620748795.250237.jpg

You have more squonkers than you really need. Maybe a Kurbis plus cash would loosen your grip on the Limelight?
Howdja know I had a Limelight squonk? I do, and it rarely gets used, but I grew to hate BBs unfortunately. So much faff, so much mess, and such tiny spaces for everything. It got better with the snail admittedly, but I’d already grown quite weary of the AIO concept. I’m going to be packing the Gloom on the scoot for the Scotland tour as it’s so durable.

Howdja know I had a Limelight squonk? I do, and it rarely gets used, but I grew to hate BBs unfortunately. So much faff, so much mess, and such tiny spaces for everything. It got better with the snail admittedly, but I’d already grown quite weary of the AIO concept. I’m going to be packing the Gloom on the scoot for the Scotland tour as it’s so durable.
Such things are known. ;)

Oh well, if you should lose the Gloom in the gloaming land of sweaties I don't want to see you selling gear to fund a bathful of midge bite cream.

It's outstanding @Vapaneezer Scrooge, I'm completely in love with mine. Get the RDTA for it, it's even better than the standard pod.

Really. It's the only pod I've had that's bettered a rebuildable tank. It's so easy to wick and the flavour's awesome. You can't go wrong.

Peace, wealth and the best of health to you my friend.

Just ordered the Kit + RDTA. Look forward to trying it.

I bought two Aspire AVP Cubes around Xmas for £6 each on offer, I used one for a while and they’re a good vape with decent battery life and the AVP Pro coils are great, anyway it got shelved because the pods are stupid 2ml if that.
Yesterday I found some 4ml pods for it on Vape and Go for a couple of quid so I ordered two, I haven’t used them before but they arrived this morning, they’re great, full 4ml and not as dark a tint to them, bonus is I was occasionally getting juice in my mouth with the small pods because the coil is so close to the bottom of the drip tip but with the bigger pod there’s a couple of mm clearance between the tip and the coil, seems the TPD adaptation of the pod came with consequences. View attachment 246697
Hey

Thanks for sharing this! Going to order some as i do love the AVP cube!

Back
Top Bottom