What's new

The Eclipse DTL Single Coil RTA by Yachtvape and Mike Vapes Innit bro opinion.

The juice is tasty!
Good tank as well - its just converted a died in the wool sqounky dripper fiend i know to tanks.
@bil1666
Well I have seen the new version of Spiritwalker Powwow on the website which I definitely want to try as I loved the original so I might as well order them all together from Manabush.

Well I have seen the new version of Spiritwalker Powwow on the website which I definitely want to try as I loved the original so I might as well order them all together from Manabush.
Yeah its doing pretty well that actually, weird we never sold that much spiritwalker originally comparative to nokomis range

The juice is tasty!
Good tank as well - its just converted a died in the wool sqounky dripper fiend i know to tanks.
@bil1666
I'm setting one up now and giving it a go.
As you say, it literally falls together. As your man above, if I vape high vg I used a single coil squonker but this tank is a belter so far.
As is usually the case, I've been waiting for the first dry hit as tanks at high wattage usually need four years advanced origami lessons to perfect.the wicking but this is keeping up just fine with a cut and poke.

I been checking the Eclipse out and although it doesn't look bad it does look to small for me. It would be like buying another Profile M. Great RTA but size and amount of juice it guzzles spoil it, Excellent Flavour.

Yeah its doing pretty well that actually, weird we never sold that much spiritwalker originally comparative to nokomis range
That surprises me because the original Spiritwalker Powwow was absolutely superb, I just hope that the new version is good too. I only went to have a look on the website after seeing this thread and ended up ordering 50ml of the new Spiritwalker Powwow and the full range of the Coconut Divergent in the 50ml bottles. I never buy commercial juice anymore because I make my own and actually prefer it but I made the exception here as Manabush is very different to anything else on the market and far more complex and layered, it is extremely well crafted and unique. I used the POTV discount code on top of the already reduced prices and also got the free delivery, I will come back for the RTA another time.

I been checking the Eclipse out and although it doesn't look bad it does look to small for me. It would be like buying another Profile M. Great RTA but size and amount of juice it guzzles spoil it, Excellent Flavour.
I dont personally find it an issue - i hear you and i thought it would drive me mad - but access to the fill holes is so easy - its seconds to refill it its as easy as dripping into a dripper

I don’t mind how many times I have to fill a tank if the flavour is great as it’s worth the sacrifice to me. I can imagine that would be awkward if you are out and about though but it’s still a lot less often than if you were using a dripper and not squonking.

I don’t mind how many times I have to fill a tank if the flavour is great as it’s worth the sacrifice to me. I can imagine that would be awkward if you are out and about though but it’s still a lot less often than if you were using a dripper and not squonking.
We have an employee called bil who is a cantankerous grumpy dyed in the wool sqounker - wont touch a tank, hes a convert

Back
Top Bottom