What's new

Original Hastur - check atty?

How do I upload a video? It’s too big to do via the forums.
Upload to YT then share link.

Not much can go wrong. Break it down to every single individual part, wash and rebuild.

Not the very fine wirey stuff but look at the clamp. You don't see what looks like a chunk of flat wire still clamped and sticking out?

It's the unused clamp. He's using the other two for his build.
No unless you mean the fine things that look like cotton fibres to me.
Unless hes had a fine clapton wire in there and its say 40g stray wires that could be fouling the build.

When you screw it together the glass could be pushing the deck away from the post assembly as the assembly will be being held by the chamber.
Try watching the 510 pin as you screw it togeether - does it look like it's recoiling back in.
Or could check it before and after see if it protrudes less when screwed together.
Have you checked this @Simebaby ?

No unless you mean the fine things that look like cotton fibres to me.
Unless hes had a fine clapton wire in there and its say 40g stray wires that could be fouling the build.
What sticking out then? Or am I seeing things?

Polish_20211005_230334683.png

Edit: Ninja'd ^^^

Not the very fine wirey stuff but look at the clamp. You don't see what looks like a chunk of flat wire still clamped and sticking out?

It's the unused clamp. He's using the other two for his build.
I can see it, does look like wire, but surely not :hmm:

View attachment 255718
On the left as marked i think its just the deck but see what you mean if you think its a piece of flat wire.
That alone wouldn't do any harm being there unless it was touching something on the opposite pole.
The line ive marked on the right is what i think to be cotton fibre.

View attachment 255718

That's just the bottom of the clamp..

But I thought you were talking about this (pink arrow) it looks like there's something stuck in there between the air insert and the post.

also it might just be the angle where the green arrow is it looks like the coil is touching the post

E06B0C22-E27E-46FE-95E3-31C64CCA4649.jpeg

That's just the bottom of the clamp..

But I thought you were talking about this (pink arrow) it looks like there's something stuck in there between the air insert and the post.

also it might just be the angle where the green arrow is it looks like the coil is touching the post

View attachment 255719
Ooooh i think we have a winner.
Not knowing what it's meant to look like that does indeed look like a bit of wire.

Back
Top Bottom