What's new

Original Hastur - check atty?

That's just the bottom of the clamp..

But I thought you were talking about this (pink arrow) it looks like there's something stuck in there between the air insert and the post.

also it might just be the angle where the green arrow is it looks like the coil is touching the post

View attachment 255719
Yeah, that doesn't look good either. :22:

Clearly needs stripping and cleaning properly.

That's just the bottom of the clamp..

But I thought you were talking about this (pink arrow) it looks like there's something stuck in there between the air insert and the post.

also it might just be the angle where the green arrow is it looks like the coil is touching the post

View attachment 255719

@Simon G he shoots and scores :worship: I don't know the tank, but that don't look right.

I give up. Will upload a video tomorrow as it’s just bizarre.
Just rebuilt - again. Everything fine until I primed the coil - then it went haywire. So I can only assume juice is getting somewhere and causing something to break. No idea what though.

Ooooh i think we have a winner.
Not knowing what it's meant to look like that does indeed look like a bit of wire.

It looks weird, like it's on top of the insulator between the positive and negative sides no idea why matter if the top is on or not though... maybe it just looks funny because of the angle? not sure...

Honestly, it’s been stripped and cleaned 3 times.
Not well enough, me thinks. Si spotted something even worse. Wire between the post and airflow whateveryacallit.

I give up. Will upload a video tomorrow as it’s just bizarre.
Just rebuilt - again. Everything fine until I primed the coil - then it went haywire. So I can only assume juice is getting somewhere and causing something to break. No idea what though.

wtf.

you haven't put powdered metal in your e-juice?

Back
Top Bottom