What's new

Site is so slow

While you're at it, click on some ads and buy something would you? This stuff doesn't come for free ;)

im at work & so normally use the app, how ever that aint working tonight, click on tapatalk then get the message checking browser ? then the pile of shite just shuts down....

It's not been too bad for me, though I couldn't get on yesterday afternoon. Every time I come online, I get that white checking browser page but it only takes a few seconds

Not adding anything new, but I've had quite a few slow loads recently, to the point where it's almost unusable.

Saw the CF protection today and .... it feels like everything is working at lightspeed. Massive improvement IMO.

forum back to superfast for me.
guess its all connected but app has died on me since yesterday evening on android.
tries to open for a split second then closes. still doing the same this morning.
can a few others try if they have it loaded please.

forum back to superfast for me.
guess its all connected but app has died on me since yesterday evening on android.
tries to open for a split second then closes. still doing the same this morning.
can a few others try if they have it loaded please.

@Mutley1 was having the same problem with the app last night. Sounds like the fix for the main website breaks the app.

Working fine on both phone and Desktop here.

not sure why mine is not working then.
every 20 or so attemps i get a popup box which you can just about see in the background saying "planet of the vapes forum keeps stopping".
then option of app info or close app.

tried a reboot but still the same.

Screenshot_20220413-101922_copy_1485x3301.jpg

Back
Top Bottom