What's new

Nautilus 3 coils not lasting long

John68

Postman
Hello,
I have bought a nautilus 3, I like it but find the coils are not lasting very long
I wet the coil with juice, then put in tank and fill and leave it for about an hour
I then shut down air and suck without firing, after which I start of on 5 watts, the increase by 1 watt at a time till I reach the recommended 18 wats for the coil, I am very disappointed
Can anyone give me advice please

I am vaping the nautilus 3 now. The coils generally last about 8-10 days for the 1.6ohm. The 0.7 coil lasted slightly longer.

which ohm coil are you using as i believe there are quite a few new ones since i last bought.

edit

im guesing the 0.7 then. try upping the wattage a bit. what ratio juice are you using.

Hello,
They are 0.7 mesh, and I am using 50/50 ratio juice
After just a few puffs I get that burnt sort of taste, yet when I look at the coil it’s not looking burnt at all, max I have used is 18 watts

I am vaping the nautilus 3 now. The coils generally last about 8-10 days for the 1.6ohm. The 0.7 coil lasted slightly longer.
Hello,
They are 0.7 mesh, and I am using 50/50 ratio juice
After just a few puffs I get that burnt sort of taste, yet when I look at the coil it’s not looking burnt at all, max I have used is 18 watts
Sorry should have said kanthal

Juice is usually the coil gunker, sweet juices are usually the worst but not exclusively. You can help your coil out by continuing to suck on your vape for a second or so after you take your finger off the fire button.
I`m a rta user so I`m not very well up on stock coils but I believe that some coils have a reputation for clagging up.

Hello,
I must admit I do like the sweet stuff, cotton candy, strawberry milkshake, banana etc, I did expect the coils to las longer though

your doing everything correct by priming and 50/50 is fine at that wattage and even though using high sweetened juice they should still last much longer than that.
where did you buy the coils, yes there are some decent suppliers ebay and amazon but there are also so many clones and fakes being sold as well.
ive not bought any in a long time but when i did i got from here https://www.wholesalecoils.co.uk/co...ucts/aspire-nautilus-2-0-7ohm-coils-pack-of-5

your doing everything correct by priming and 50/50 is fine at that wattage and even though using high sweetened juice they should still last much longer than that.
where did you buy the coils, yes there are some decent suppliers ebay and amazon but there are also so many clones and fakes being sold as well.
ive not bought any in a long time but when i did i got from here https://www.wholesalecoils.co.uk/co...ucts/aspire-nautilus-2-0-7ohm-coils-pack-of-5
I buy from eBay, looks genuine but I suppose fakes can look that anyway, many thanks I will look at the site you recommended

Back
Top Bottom