What's new

EFVI not allowed at Vapefest 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok serious now the offer is there for a meet in the summer if all goes wrong and doesn't get sorted some just let me know and we can make it happen

Even if it doesn't go tits up,why not have an Apefest(open to all) as well ? :ape1:

Even if it doesn't go tits up,why not have an Apefest(open to all) as well ? :ape1:

not a problem with me I would love to but we would need someone to organise it as I can't be the landlord and organiser it gets too messy.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

@vaporsizer

This thread ought to be axed. It started out as a concern, legitimate & measured but has taken a few too many meanders.

I had more to say but why stoke the fire.

If this thread gets axed, then we are no better that "another forum" where you have to toe the party line or your ostracised or even banned.......If that ever happens here you'll hear the door banging shut as I leave....The comments made by other members here are straight from the heart and EVERY VIEW is important...Other peoples views are important not just to me, but should be to you as well....That's how we learn...

I have already paid a fair bit of cash out on VF, but will still wait to see the outcome of the "Behind closed doors discussions" before making a final decision on whether to go or not....If not, then I'll happily ( well not really) lose the money I've put out already as the important thing in my book is that we as vapers stand together as EVFI are currently more important than any other group.

this would be the best one in the Lakes for us yha.org.uk/hostel/Hawkshead

Over 100 beds, camping, glamping and even with free wifi and most importantly a bar

The lake district is soooo pretty! we could make it a weekend thing :D

this would be the best one in the Lakes for us yha.org.uk/hostel/Hawkshead

Over 100 beds, camping, glamping and even with free wifi and most importantly a bar

I'm there!
Come on, folks. Think we could do with the lift. Shall we do this?
If we arrange it on a different date, we don't have to regard it is a rival event. People can go to both, but those who don't want to do vf still have an event to do what, for most, was the primary draw of vf anyway- to get together with the apes

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

If this thread gets axed, then we are no better that "another forum" where you have to toe the party line or your ostracised or even banned.......If that ever happens here you'll hear the door banging shut as I leave....The comments made by other members here are straight from the heart and EVERY VIEW is important...Other peoples views are important not just to me, but should be to you as well....That's how we learn...

I have already paid a fair bit of cash out on VF, but will still wait to see the outcome of the "Behind closed doors discussions" before making a final decision on whether to go or not....If not, then I'll happily ( well not really) lose the money I've put out already as the important thing in my book is that we as vapers stand together as EVFI are currently more important than any other group.
None of the Admin team wish to close the thread trust me. All views have to be respected so long as they do not involve threats or condone such actions. Keep calm people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom