What's new

Likwid - launch sale spotted £1 for 10ml.

It will be two weeks on Friday I think it's gone missing

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

Made three orders now and have all come in 4 working days there guna be busy a guess, but a few people had this earlier in the month and the last batch I got was this month's date. Was guna order some 6mg for dripping will contact before and see what the turn around time will be. that won't be till next week, payday required first [emoji30]

Last edited:
Made three orders now and have all come in 4 working days there guna be busy a guess, but a few people had this earlier in the month and the last batch I got was this month's date. Was guna order some 6mg for dripping will contact before and see what the turn around time will be. that won't be till next week, payday required first [emoji30]

My first order was fine came in a matter of days this order however no joy have sent four emails now plus called five times that goes to answer machine so yesterday I opened a PayPal dispute I didn't want to but don't feel I have any choice left now

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

My first order was fine came in a matter of days this order however no joy have sent four emails now plus called five times that goes to answer machine so yesterday I opened a PayPal dispute I didn't want to but don't feel I have any choice left now

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14
Have u tried messaging them on here? That's not good customer service mate

@1000cuts don't miss out of the offer based on my issues there are loads of glowing reviews on here and the juice is Good.
gb1980 I've tagged him in this thread may just send a direct msg later

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

Quick update for those of you who want to know its been two weeks one day since the order five emails murmurous phone calls to a full voicemail and one PayPal dispute and STILL the issue is UNRESOLVED no communication from the supplier at all other than frost email saying order revived and items posted

Planet of the Vapes
Vaping since 3/6/14

That sucks. I mean things can get lost in the post but bad showing not having any replies from the vendor. Personally I have never had a problem in the 5 or 6 orders placed but in your position I would at least have expected a reply

Not Happy where is Customer Service

After 5 successful orders number 6 is a problem (Order 1206)
ordered 3 Raspberry, actually got 2 but missing 1.

Emailed twice and tried calling but no answer, I know its only 1.25 but im not happy.

You could of had a lifelong customer in me but not now

Would steer very clear of this company until there service has been improved

So all POTV members please ignore my previous glowing reviews, Will update if they ever get back to me :(

Back
Top Bottom