What's new

Mexico banned ecigs!

yes im afraid its true
me and the wife have just got back. whilst at the airport the wife got out her mod and had a shifty vape.
one of the aiport staff saw her and called the armed security.
i absolutely shit myself i thought they were going tequila.

Thanks Bob. Did your wife get it taken off her? What was it like in the hotels and tourist areas?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

There is a thread on Trip Advisor started back in 2014 about this. Google Vaping banned in Mexico if interested :)

It seems that it is a grey area judging by the posts in that thread. However, if I were going there I would take a cheap ego and leave my decent/expensive mods and tanks at home.

If this is related to tobacco sales, doesn't the nic we use still come from tobacco?
We're still using it, we just don't need to set fire to it any more to get our fix.
With less tobacco users dying from smoking related illness, surely tobacco demand won't be severely impacted?

Doesn't make any sense if true.

http://www.snusline.com/index.php/ Takes about 2 weeks to deliver

Pop a pouch under ur lip (top front just to the side, never at the back) and chill. It is an acquired taste, but u can get used to it...................................Great if u dont/cant vape

Questions?

Thanks Bob. Did your wife get it taken off her? What was it like in the hotels and tourist areas?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

sorry
i was joking . and the wife doesn't vape either.

Back
Top Bottom