What's new

UTA style clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the same as ours from what Jim said.

Sorry I must have read it too fast the other day. I thought it was just the laser etching and extra tanks that were different! Mine is at home and I work away, so I've not even seen it yet! Something to look forward to though!

Sorry I must have read it too fast the other day. I thought it was just the laser etching and extra tanks that were different! Mine is at home and I work away, so I've not even seen it yet! Something to look forward to though!

I'm honestly not sure myself mate. It looks the same. I'm just going by what Jim said.

Ours have the engraving on the top cap, and it says not a 510 drip tip. My drip tips seem to fit ok

Anyone have any feedback on how these badboys are performing?

Does the airflow adjust properly? As in it doesn't go from closed to super airy when you open the airflow 0.01mm wide...

How are the posts? Any spinning?

They've just appeared on FT now, need me one of these especially for the mini kit!

Ours have the engraving on the top cap, and it says not a 510 drip tip. My drip tips seem to fit ok

Don't know about the drip tip... I imagine it will be the same - all I asked for to be different than the V1s was the tip hole to be deeper ie 2 orings deep so I could put my dibleys on them. The holes in the V1 were too shallow and only really fitted the tip it came with or a couple of FT acrylics I had. Maybe the makers don't realise it's still a 510 fitting..

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom