What's new

How To Make eLiquid

You can never really screw up buddy, genreally speaking, you can correct things, unless you mix the wrong flavors. Say you put in too much flavorings, you can weaken it a little by adding equal amount of PG/VG, then add the right amount of nicotine again to bring it back level! :D

Haha. I don't hate you. I just immensely dislike you :D

I just bought a new Sigelei, the Smokme subverter + ni200 coils and juices from 4 different places...

Must... Resist... Until end of month!

Thanks. Great tutorial!

Think ima have to get into this wholke mixing game...

Iv been thinking off doing sit well I fact ordering the kit from vapable next Thursday but I want to ask is there a liquid I can download to my iPhone can't find 1 myself

Iv been thinking off doing sit well I fact ordering the kit from vapable next Thursday but I want to ask is there a liquid I can download to my iPhone can't find 1 myself

I didn't quite understand that, you mean a calculator, or recipes?

ejuice.jpg

Linky to download eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea sorry a eliquid calculator, bloody iPhone predictive txt

For iPhone you can download a program called ''Steam Engine''. It's a all in one, has ohms law, coil building, liquid calculator, ect ect, everything you would possibly need in one place. :)

EDIT: Actually, I'm not sure if it's available for the iPhones, have a quick search in the store.

Last edited:
For iPhone you can download a program called ''Steam Engine''. It's a all in one, has ohms law, coil building, liquid calculator, ect ect, everything you would possibly need in one place. :)

EDIT: Actually, I'm not sure if it's available for the iPhones, have a quick search in the store.

I will have a look now cheers

Nah could only find coil building apps il just have to use the tinterweb cheers tho

Back
Top Bottom