What's new

Help - stuck in a juice rut!

The Black Note eliquids seem to always get really good reviews and I think they're all tobacco based.

Thanks to all - that definitely gives me something to work with. I've started with B-juice, they sound intriguing, and will also have a go at mixing my own.

@DMAN I was looking at the Mom and Pops range the other day and thought Tobacco Haze might suit me - seems like a good place to start.

@Rob thanks, it's good to hear I'm not limiting myself too much - I do really love my pipes and love the flavours I do enjoy (if that makes sense!).

With the myepack freebie juice trial i had one called mellow brown that may suit your taste
it was a very smooth mellow Tobacco sort of chocolatey flavour (well to me it was)
it may be worth putting a thread up and seeing if anybody has some left (or a call to myepack)
i gave mine away otherwise i would have posted it off to you sorry

Firstly, I'll admit that I'm a fussy cow and I think I also limit myself by insisting on sticking with my e-pipes that run Nautilus/Aerotank/Gladius tanks with stock (or faithfully rebuilt to replicate) coils on 18350 batteries, but that being the case I'm sure there still must be juices out there that would work for me. I apologice now, though, for being such a pain!

I'm just getting a bit bored with the cycle of juices I vape and could do with a few more, but have sworn never to order any more 'blind' as it seems to lead to nothing but disappointment. The last batch I ordered were Aerovape, and I'm sure they are good juices, but they don't seem to suit my set ups and even after a couple of weeks steeping I'm really not feeling it. It seems that nearly all the juices I really like have a tobacco base, so can anyone recommend any strong-flavoured sweet tobacco (I don't like straight tobacco) flavours that they think might float my boat? I don't like fruit flavours or menthol.

The juices I love are: Manabush Chiricahua Sun, Manabush Nokomis, Mystique Vapours Hyperion, LiQuid RY4, LiQuid Black Tobacco and LiQuid Cappucino.

And I quite like: Manabush Ixcacao and Powow Sauce, Space Jam Venus and Captain's Reserve Monkey Business, but I've tried the rest of those ranges and ..... meh .........

...... and that's it - I've exhausted my local B&M shop and tried everything in their cupboards. Thank the Lord for this forum, as without you guys I'd never have found Manabush or LiQuid and I'd be stuffed and back on the ciggies by now.

@gbone I wondered if you had any recommendations, as you do seem to like the same flavours that I do?

Do you DIY?

I had an idea of what I wanted my juice to taste like (very similar to what you've described) when I started and set about making it.

3 years later it's still evolving but it's basically 20% Vapable American Red and 5% of a mix of various dark fruits and liquorice.

@Crewella I've got a huge order coming in from juicecabin this week, if I get the tobacco one as a taster again I'll send it over to you

@Ment I definitely will have a go at mixing myself, thanks.

@seej, that's really sweet of you, thanks!

You've all been agreat help - I'm so glad I posted. I almost didn't as I know how many 'please recommend a juice' type posts you lot have to wade through! :D

Just out of interest, I just tried my latest disappointing juice in the Sigeile ZMax V2 I bought recently (bought it really for testing coils and batteries, I didn't really intend to vape on it much). I'd bought Boom Juice's Oliver's Twist because it smelled gorgeous on a workmate's dripper ........ but when it arrived all I got was a very faint hint of something like musty socks. It's still nowhere near what I'd hoped, but at 14W on the ZMax in a Nautilus Mini I can at least taste something. I notice that most of the ones I can't taste are higher VG than the juices I love, so I perhaps should take that into account in my search.

@Jugg1es you mentioned a genny? I'm actually not sure I really know what a genny is ........ I've tried searching and I see reference to mesh wicks, but I'm not sure that I understand exactly. Please forgive my ..... erm .... density! Also, I dug out a slightly better pic of my Kamry pipes, which are what I use most.

P1060817.jpg

Back
Top Bottom