What's new

Help - stuck in a juice rut!

Crewella

Olympian
Firstly, I'll admit that I'm a fussy cow and I think I also limit myself by insisting on sticking with my e-pipes that run Nautilus/Aerotank/Gladius tanks with stock (or faithfully rebuilt to replicate) coils on 18350 batteries, but that being the case I'm sure there still must be juices out there that would work for me. I apologice now, though, for being such a pain!

I'm just getting a bit bored with the cycle of juices I vape and could do with a few more, but have sworn never to order any more 'blind' as it seems to lead to nothing but disappointment. The last batch I ordered were Aerovape, and I'm sure they are good juices, but they don't seem to suit my set ups and even after a couple of weeks steeping I'm really not feeling it. It seems that nearly all the juices I really like have a tobacco base, so can anyone recommend any strong-flavoured sweet tobacco (I don't like straight tobacco) flavours that they think might float my boat? I don't like fruit flavours or menthol.

The juices I love are: Manabush Chiricahua Sun, Manabush Nokomis, Mystique Vapours Hyperion, LiQuid RY4, LiQuid Black Tobacco and LiQuid Cappucino.

And I quite like: Manabush Ixcacao and Powow Sauce, Space Jam Venus and Captain's Reserve Monkey Business, but I've tried the rest of those ranges and ..... meh .........

...... and that's it - I've exhausted my local B&M shop and tried everything in their cupboards. Thank the Lord for this forum, as without you guys I'd never have found Manabush or LiQuid and I'd be stuffed and back on the ciggies by now.

@gbone I wondered if you had any recommendations, as you do seem to like the same flavours that I do?

Sorry I can't help I've done them all and just stick to manabush and the odd custard now when I feel like it everything else is pretty much a letdown [emoji23]

I've got that liquid cappuccino on the way ....and Love the ry4 and black tobacco too

Firstly, I'll admit that I'm a fussy cow and I think I also limit myself by insisting on sticking with my e-pipes that run Nautilus/Aerotank/Gladius tanks with stock (or faithfully rebuilt to replicate) coils on 18350 batteries, but that being the case I'm sure there still must be juices out there that would work for me. I apologice now, though, for being such a pain!

I'm just getting a bit bored with the cycle of juices I vape and could do with a few more, but have sworn never to order any more 'blind' as it seems to lead to nothing but disappointment. The last batch I ordered were Aerovape, and I'm sure they are good juices, but they don't seem to suit my set ups and even after a couple of weeks steeping I'm really not feeling it. It seems that nearly all the juices I really like have a tobacco base, so can anyone recommend any strong-flavoured sweet tobacco (I don't like straight tobacco) flavours that they think might float my boat? I don't like fruit flavours or menthol.

The juices I love are: Manabush Chiricahua Sun, Manabush Nokomis, Mystique Vapours Hyperion, LiQuid RY4, LiQuid Black Tobacco and LiQuid Cappucino.

And I quite like: Manabush Ixcacao and Powow Sauce, Space Jam Venus and Captain's Reserve Monkey Business, but I've tried the rest of those ranges and ..... meh .........

...... and that's it - I've exhausted my local B&M shop and tried everything in their cupboards. Thank the Lord for this forum, as without you guys I'd never have found Manabush or LiQuid and I'd be stuffed and back on the ciggies by now.

@gbone I wondered if you had any recommendations, as you do seem to like the same flavours that I do?
this lad is giving away a coffee juice ....will cost you nowt to try it
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/vendors/vendor-forums/threads/online-store-now-open.90632/

Have you tried a genny? Mesh wicks would really suit your flavours.
Ok i wouldn't recommend a kraken or the such as you insist on the pipe setup (wouldn't mind seeing a pick of it btw), you could try an In'ax, nextgen or sat22. All of which are reasonably leakless, i use/drop/abuse a nextgen on a smpl all day long

i found getting a hurricane clone gave me a whole new experience with my juices as a mouth to lung tank its in a different league to a nautilus (which never satisfied me)

House of Liquid has to be a logical next step, not cheap though. Triphammer's Puros Santa Clara is a straight tobacco flavour, but f the darker variety and really nice - absolute coil wrecker though!

Back
Top Bottom