What's new

Help - stuck in a juice rut!

Hi Crewella, I got a few samples from My Vapery, not realising that most were tobacco tasting. I don't like tobacco flavour, so I gave them to my brother. You might like to try their sample deal. Worth a dabble maybe?

Have you tried a genny? Mesh wicks would really suit your flavours.
Ok i wouldn't recommend a kraken or the such as you insist on the pipe setup (wouldn't mind seeing a pick of it btw), you could try an In'ax, nextgen or sat22. All of which are reasonably leakless, i use/drop/abuse a nextgen on a smpl all day long

I've a whole bunch of 'em - got the e-pipe bug badly! Most are Kamry K1000s (or clones) but there are a couple of home conversions.

P1060829.jpg

first off id like to say well done on picking up on the gladius,very under rated little tanks, fitted with a decent rebuilt coil head they out do any of the aerotanks in my book.

as for juices have you had a look at the bjuice range? sister constances forbidden fruits and the golden child might be worth a try if not.

I love the Gladius - it's that much slimmer than the Nautilus and suits a pipe stem really well. Flavour seems pretty much as good as the Nautilus, too, and it's a darned sight easier to rebuild the stock coils. I'll look at those juices, thanks.

Only tobacco one I've tried as I got as a taster with another order, not for me as I don't do tobacco flavours but sounds like what you're after. Shame I gave it to a friend or i would've sent you it.
http://www.juicecabin.com/fruity-flavours/29-rubus-black.html

Will give that a try, thank you. I might well like fruit if balanced with tobacco.

House of Liquid has to be a logical next step, not cheap though. Triphammer's Puros Santa Clara is a straight tobacco flavour, but f the darker variety and really nice - absolute coil wrecker though!

Will try that too, it seems most of the juices I like aren't too kind to coils! Thank you.

Will give that a try, thank you. I might well like fruit if balanced with tobacco.

No worries, let me know how you find it!

I've a whole bunch of 'em - got the e-pipe bug badly! Most are Kamry K1000s (or clones) but there are a couple of home conversions.

P1060829.jpg

I love the Gladius - it's that much slimmer than the Nautilus and suits a pipe stem really well. Flavour seems pretty much as good as the Nautilus, too, and it's a darned sight easier to rebuild the stock coils. I'll look at those juices, thanks.

yeah its just a shame they messed it up with the version 2. think ive still got a version 1 here somewhere your welcome to it as a back up to your one if you want.

no probs on the juices they might not be for you but are imo worth a shot :thumbup:

@ned I've no idea if the Gladius I have is Version 1 or 2, to be honest, but suspect it might be V2. I'd be delighted to give yours a home - happy to pay and cover postage. Thank you, much appreciated. :)

Also, I looked at the B-Juice range and they sound amazing - right up my street. Quite excited actually and am tempted to buy the 5ml sample selection of the full range. BIG thank you! :D

@ned I've no idea if the Gladius I have is Version 1 or 2, to be honest, but suspect it might be V2. I'd be delighted to give yours a home - happy to pay and cover postage. Thank you, much appreciated. :)

Also, I looked at the B-Juice range and they sound amazing - right up my street. Quite excited actually and am tempted to buy the 5ml sample selection of the full range. BIG thank you! :D

the v1 has a smooth airflow control ring and dont alter the resistance of the build depending on how tight you screw it together:12:. the v2 (the one i hate lol) has an airflow control ring that has 5 vertical lines on it between the air slots. ive just hunted them both out and will give them a clean in the next few days and hunt out any coil heads i have left.

no need for postage it will be reward enough to know at least one will get used again:thumbup: just shoot me your addy when you can.

the v1 has a smooth airflow control ring and dont alter the resistance of the build depending on how tight you screw it together:12:. the v2 (the one i hate lol) has an airflow control ring that has 5 vertical lines on it between the air slots. ive just hunted them both out and will give them a clean in the next few days and hunt out any coil heads i have left.

no need for postage it will be reward enough to know at least one will get used again:thumbup: just shoot me your addy when you can.

Sounds like mine is a V1. That's so kind of you, thanks. It will certainly get used as I currently use mine more than my other tanks. I'll do the pm thing now - please don't think I'm pressuring and sorry if it seems a bit keen, but if I don't I'll forget ..... I've gotten to that age .... ;)

Sounds like @Rob might be the one to offer advice here given the flavour profile. One that I've not tried but could be worth you looking into is Bucky Juice, seems to be rated highly for a flavoured tobacco.

Hi @Crewella ;)
Personally, I am not sure that you are limiting your choices by using the gear you mention? For a long while I used nothing but my Jazz Carto 18350 with Cartos and never really found that I was suffering too much with that choice. However, when the 510 Adaptors finally hit these shores, that opened every thing up and being able to use regular RBA/RTAs really did make a huge difference. So you are basically where I finally got to with Pipes.

As far as liquids are concerned, the vast majority that I'd have suggested have already been mentioned, but at the risk of repeating what has gone before............
HoL Minotor, Eden and Cigarillos would be my first suggestion.
Triphammer Gorillagrog might be a good one to try? My favourites were Black Panther, Emperor, Puros Santa Clara and believe it or not, Playboy.
Yaeliq: Black Honey Tobacco, Latakia, Captain Cook Tobacco are all fabulous!!

Good luck with the hunt.:2thumbsup:

I too prefer tobacco based juice, and now use Mom and Pops Tobacco Haze/Blaze as my adv. I use the concentrate mixed at 20%.
The other day I tried the 3 tobacco Vapemunki juices for a change, and New Dawn was very nice. A lovely, creamy sweet tobacco with a hint of coffee and other deep flavours going on. I would love to be able to create a diy version.Their Hobbits Choice was too much of a real pipe flavour for my taste, and i didn't enjoy the other one at all. Can't remember the name of it.

Back
Top Bottom