What's new

Well, that was disappointing.

timmeh

Postman
So, today was the day I finally amassed all the kit. The airflow on the Steam Crave v1 aromamiser is too restricted for me. The screw on the Kanger tank is stuck fast so I can't replace the top bit for use with the RDA. It gurgles like all hell and as I only have Ni200 coils in it, I can only use it on TC with the new Snow Wolf, which doesn't quite hit the mark.

So, I'm using the iJust2 on my new mod. I guess my cunning plan to get off the pre-built atomisers has, quite expensively failed for now :(

Hey @timmeh, don't give up!

Im on the same mission as you and am failing epically...my zephyrus is just burning...took me 4 hours to fit coils into it and now it just tastes like ass. Another 2 hours spent on a lemo.
Its gonna be worth it in the end right :D

The dual build on my RDA was pretty impressive for a first attempt. Got both coils glowing from the middle outwards simultaneously. Wicking could certainly use a little more practice but I'm just not happy with the airflow. I don't even know if it's possible to drill some additional holes in v1 hex design. As for the Kanger, I'm gutted that I can't use the damn RBA in it. And I've thoroughly tainted my ijust2 tank with bloody Heisenberg, which nice occasionally, but I'm not overly keen on menthol and it's my only OCC coil! I am now vaping a custard with a menthol background! Ick!

i couldnt get on with the v1 aromamiser either so your not alone on that.

if you could explain more about the screw on the kanger someone might be able to help you out:thumbup:

dual coil.JPG

@ned it's the top screw... I tell you what, I'll take a pic. It'll save me referring to 'thingyumybobs' and 'whatsamadoofas'.

thats not like any genuine subtank ive seen.

where did you buy it from? and how much did it cost you?

I have the Subtank mini (the V1), and it's possible to insert the RBA in the same way as you would ordinarily replace a stock coil, without having to remove the top section (hence no screws). The very first incarnation of the Subtank had screws on the top, as you had to install a different chimney in order to use the RBA.

Can you use rubber gloves to get a decent grip, and then have at it with a large phillips head screwdriver? Remove the glass section first if possible.

Back
Top Bottom