What's new

WHY!!

marcymarc

Postman
Look I have giving up the horrible cigs. Which the NHS and the government keep telling you they kill. They bring laws out every year, you can't smoke here n there. As we all knew smoke has 1000s of nasty cemicals in it. So we all go on the the safest option. Vaping! . Now we are still restricted where we can smoke them. Yet the NHS say they are 95% safer than smoking. And are thinking about useing them to help people to give up smoking. They even sell the eliquid in your local chemist. On the other hand they telling vapers they can't vape any bloody where lol . Me as I vaper would like a shop where you can sit and enjoy a nice vape wit a hot or cold drink an even something to eat n good music to listen to. Vape clouds are free from toxic smoke. All made up with everyday things we eat n use. So where's the cafes n shops!!!!!.........lol. me rant lol

Perhaps start a thread asking for vape friendly places in your hometown ?? I know there's quite a few where I live

I'm surprised no-one has opened up a vape cafe yet. It's a niche market, yes, but it's also free of competition at the moment. If you had just a small shop somewhere central, serving hot and cold drinks and maybe cake and had it totally themed around vaping, you'd be packed-out in no time.

It doesn't bother me that I can't vape where I want. I can see the logic and there are vape-friendly places about, like my local. I do like the idea of a vape cafe, though. I'd frequent it.

I'm of the same thought @timmeh. Not really arsed I can't Vape where I couldn't smoke. If I do find places though, I do go there.

Look I have giving up the horrible cigs. Which the NHS and the government keep telling you they kill. They bring laws out every year, you can't smoke here n there. As we all knew smoke has 1000s of nasty cemicals in it. So we all go on the the safest option. Vaping! . Now we are still restricted where we can smoke them. Yet the NHS say they are 95% safer than smoking. And are thinking about useing them to help people to give up smoking. They even sell the eliquid in your local chemist. On the other hand they telling vapers they can't vape any bloody where lol . Me as I vaper would like a shop where you can sit and enjoy a nice vape wit a hot or cold drink an even something to eat n good music to listen to. Vape clouds are free from toxic smoke. All made up with everyday things we eat n use. So where's the cafes n shops!!!!!.........lol. me rant lol

Why so surprised though ? :)
As you've said, smoking kills, you can't smoke in work, indoors, in your own car, outdoor spaces, in your own home will no doubt, not be far off, BUT, they're still for sale and they're still happy to take all your cash to buy something that's becoming harder to actually use anywhere.
Health has bugger all to do with anything, THEY'RE in charge, so THEY'LL tell you what you can or can't do, and the only thing you can do about it is, pick a different bunch of twats who will tell you what you can or can't do. :D

I don't care about smoking out and about, I'd rather not be arsed with all of the dodgy looks. Education is the main thing here, it is going to take a long time for the general public to come to terms and understand vaping. The government certainly won't be issuing public releases on it along with the fact that our mods and tanks look very different to the pen devices most people associate with e-cigarettes.

For me I'm happiest and comfiest when sitting at home blowing clouds of vape.

Yeah but wouldn't it be nice to have the option to go and have a cuppa n to sit and chat with like minded people who like to have a vape. It's not killing anyone. You walk down the road n you breathing in more toxic shit from cars. It's the opportunity to do that.. we run our life's but we don't make the rules.

I'm surprised no-one has opened up a vape cafe yet. It's a niche market, yes, but it's also free of competition at the moment. If you had just a small shop somewhere central, serving hot and cold drinks and maybe cake and had it totally themed around vaping, you'd be packed-out in no time.

It doesn't bother me that I can't vape where I want. I can see the logic and there are vape-friendly places about, like my local. I do like the idea of a vape cafe, though. I'd frequent it.
Some people have. In Leicester we have Foxie Browns which is a sort of Pub/Cafe/Vape shop. They serve beer and food and hot drinks and mods and juice all from the same place.

I think I seen a thread a while back about a couple in London too. Not really sure about anywhere else though.

My local pubs a free house, Judes Ferry in West Row, Suffolk. They're happy for you to vape inside and quite a few of us have switched now from sitting outside in the cold smoking stinkies to vaping around the bar with our friendly landlord instead!

Back
Top Bottom