What's new

21 year old dies of Coronavirus

Thanks for sharing....This goes against everything that has been said. Maybe the gov knows this kind of stuff and hasn't released it trying to keep the panic levels down (My cynical brain thinking out loud). Strange times indeed.

You're right @Patrick Willis up until now it seemed it was only taking the weak.
Maybe this and Prince Charles getting it might make the rest of the uk start taking it a bit more seriously.

I just feel for all the families who have lost loved ones and those who have been badly affected by this virus.

Stay safe everyone!

Thanks for sharing....This goes against everything that has been said. Maybe the gov knows this kind of stuff and hasn't released it trying to keep the panic levels down (My cynical brain thinking out loud). Strange times indeed.

No it doesn't, the older you are the more at risk you are and preexisting conditions will increase the risk of you needing hospital treatment or dying. Nobody has said that you are invincible or immune from disease if you are young and healthy.

I read this morning that there was a 5 year old that has contracted it. That's very sad.

Back
Top Bottom