What's new

21 year old dies of Coronavirus

This story about the 21 year old is very odd.

It got reported that she died of cv19.

But, it was subsequently reported in a few places:

Middleton was taken to Wexham Park hospital in Slough last weekend after she had a heart attack. Attempts to resuscitate her failed and she was pronounced dead soon after arriving… A Berkshire coroner said the death was related to Covid-19 after being told Middleton had a cough, the source said. But this surprised medics at the hospital, who have not recorded it as a coronavirus incident.

The Guardian article has been removed pending review.

So, which part is misinformation?

This is pretty bad, if true.

This is pretty bad, if true.

It's pretty bad whatever the outcome:

The initial report about a young person dying of cv19 alone - bad.

The coroner misattributing the cause of death with no actual evidence - bad.

A 21 year old dying of natural causes - bad.

The death of a 21 year old being used (possibly incorrectly) as an example to other young people to follow 'the rules' - probably the least bad right now, but likely to lead to conspiracy accusations in future...

It's pretty bad whatever the outcome:

The initial report about a young person dying of cv19 alone - bad.

The coroner misattributing the cause of death with no actual evidence - bad.

A 21 year old dying of natural causes - bad.

The death of a 21 year old being used (possibly incorrectly) as an example to other young people to follow 'the rules' - probably the least bad right now, but likely to lead to conspiracy accusations in future...

Aye, the whole situation is bad obviously. But attributing the death to coronavirus - if not confirmed and to the surprise of medical professionals involved, and based only on her having a cough - if true, is nefarious, i think.

Aye, the whole situation is bad obviously. But attributing the death to coronavirus - if not confirmed and to the surprise of medical professionals involved, and based only on her having a cough - if true, is nefarious, i think.

Yes, but occasionally the ends justify the means...

If doing so stops a bunch of teenagers posting videos of them licking toilets, I'm all for it ;)

Yes, but occasionally the ends justify the means...

If doing so stops a bunch of teenagers posting videos of them licking toilets, I'm all for it ;)
It's all the same. Smoking or vaping and now CV, deaths will be exaggerate. My Father died in 2013, after a fcukup during an optation. He finally died of a heart attach. His death was listed as smoking related, because he's always admitted to smoking one stinkie and having a few puff on a pipe, 65 years before his death.

Going by what i have read
She died of a Heart Attack not Corona
I feel there is a lot of scaremongering going on.
This is only my opinion

It’s going to be sad when we look back on this and see how people were misinformed and taken advantage of.

Yeah I've since read she was admitted with a cough but died of a heart attack.

The consistent story is she suffered a heart attack, was admitted while resuscitation was attempted but it failed.

The coroner was told she had a cough.

Back
Top Bottom