What's new

350mah mini battery

Looks like a mini Ego. Been around for a while. Small battery means less Vape time but very discreet and palmable

So it really only affects the battery life - not the performance of the tank ?

No it puts out the same power. Just for less Vape time. The mAh rating is an indication. So a 350 would last half as long as a 700 for example.

It would probably be powerful enough, but won't last long between charges - one of my Riva batteries is 1100mAh, and I would say I'm average vaper - the Riva would last me about a day and a bit vaping - this is just over a third of the mAh, so would last me just over a third of the time my Riva does, so probably around 3-4 hours before needing a charge. Would be a good back up device, or even a night out if you aren't a heavy vaper, but I personally wouldn't have this as my main unit. I use my Riva at work, in the car etc but use my LavaTube at home.
Hope all the above makes sense - I nearly lost myself at one point!!!

I have a mini ego but it's a 400mah , I use it when I am out for a meal or in the Mall shopping for a sneaky vape and it's perfect for that, I was told although I am not sure if it's true that you shouldn't use a LR clearo with anything less than a 450mah, I do and I haven't had any problems, but it does run the battery down more quickly than a SR, I would say this lasts me maybe 3 hours at best (with an LR clearo) :)

Last edited:
Well lets put is this way, you could use the 350mah for those "away from my main vape for a few hours" :-)

Back
Top Bottom