What's new

Advice

Dean91

Initiate
Hey. Is anyone able to give me some advice please, I have the wotofo unity. I have tons of mesh strips I bought I believe they are the nexmesh 6-8mm. Does anyone know what else take the orff nexmesh strips I’m looking to change from the unity but to stick with the mesh coils I have. Many Thanks guys.

Vandy Vape Kylin M. Steamcraves Plus/V2/Ragnar on the mesh deck & Titan series mesh deck. RDA wise the Profile, VV Mesh & V2

Sigh... I hate to advocate for DIY where a manufacturer has fallen short but... The OFRF strips will work with the Zeus X Mesh RTA IF you cut them about 1mm.

Sigh... I hate to advocate for DIY where a manufacturer has fallen short but... The OFRF strips will work with the Zeus X Mesh RTA IF you cut them about 1mm.
Just file the clamps, wont mess with resistance that way.

Just file the clamps, wont mess with resistance that way.

I must be confused.

The problem with the OFRF strips in the Zeus X deck is that the strips are too wide (They're a little short too, but it doesn't really matter).

Could you clarify? Do you mean like, file the little ridges on the clamps off?

I must be confused.

The problem with the OFRF strips in the Zeus X deck is that the strips are too wide (They're a little short too, but it doesn't really matter).

Could you clarify? Do you mean like, file the little ridges on the clamps off?
Check in the Zeus X mesh thread. Once done all strips can be used & unless using mesh on a roll no trimming.

Back
Top Bottom