What's new

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...."

Thanks for all the welcome messages :)

My DIY kit was dispatched earlier today and with any luck should be with me tomorrow. Really looking forward to mixing some juice.

Been thinking of doing some DIY myself... be sure to let us know how you get on.

Thanks for all the welcome messages :)

My DIY kit was dispatched earlier today and with any luck should be with me tomorrow. Really looking forward to mixing some juice.
Outstanding. What concentrates are you getting? Welcome to the forum.

Hi James :-) Hope you have fun with the DIY. You will save alot of money too lol

Outstanding. What concentrates are you getting? Welcome to the forum.

Ok so everything came and I had a little experiment (wasn't so good) haha.

The concentrates I have are:

• Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
  • Spearmint (CAP)
  • Sweet Mango (CAP)
  • Peaches & Cream (CAP)
  • Glazed Doughnut (CAP)
  • Harvest Berry (CAP)
  • Graham Cracker (CAP)
  • Super Sweet (CAP)
  • Cheesecake "Graham Crust" (FA)
  • Bavarian Cream "DX" (FA)
  • Dulce De Leche (FA)
  • Ripe Strawberry (FA)
So its quite a mixed bunch... now not what I made yesterday - which didn't turn out very well.

Mix 01 - Vanilla Custard 10ml
  • 70/30 VG
  • 3mg Nic
  • 15% flavour
Haven't tried this one yet as I read that it should steep for at least 5-7 days.

Mix 02 - Sweet Mango & Ripe Strawberry 10ml
  • 70/30 VG
  • 3mg Nic
  • 8% Sweet Mango
  • 12% Ripe Strawberry
This didn't taste nice at all... the mango is too strong and the nic is also quite stringent even though I've been vaping 3mg for the past 12-18 months now. Very odd.

But still it was a shit mix, so I had another go and also lowered the nic.

Mix 02 - Harvest Berry 10ml

• 70/30 VG
  • 2mg Nic
  • 20% flavour
This stuff didn't taste that bad at all... it quite sweet and very fruity (almost perfume like) which I hope will go over time because it will begin to get sickly. The 2mg Nic is very nice and smooth BUT its not doing it for me as I'm constantly vaping this batch searching for a hit. Maybe need to up this to 3mg.

So thats what I've got up to so far.... I'm a little taken back by al of it now but will keep mixing and making notes.

If anyone has any tips or advice that would be great.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom