What's new

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is...."

I started mixing after a while too, definitely more rewarding in my opinion in the long run. Still, there are some damn' good shelf made juices around still. TPD annoys me though...I can't get over how hideous the new 10ml bottles look.

Also, hello - I'm new too.

There are some good shelf juices around still but with a little experimenting and trial n error there shouldn't be no problem in trying ti replicate those juices or even making them better.

I also hate the new 10ml bottles and the price (although its a small increase, its still an increase all the same)

I have also noticed that a few of my fav juices no longer taste the same since the TPD dropped, and these are juices I've been vaping for months on end. There is something missing from some of them and I just don't like them anymore

I agree. Even with US labels and what not...they really don't seem to be premium anymore. I find them to be less sweet, harsher. I don't know what it is exactly, just a slight unpleasant finish I never used to get from juices.

There are some good shelf juices around still but with a little experimenting and trial n error there shouldn't be no problem in trying ti replicate those juices or even making them better.

I also hate the new 10ml bottles and the price (although its a small increase, its still an increase all the same)

I have also noticed that a few of my fav juices no longer taste the same since the TPD dropped, and these are juices I've been vaping for months on end. There is something missing from some of them and I just don't like them anymore

I agree. Even with US labels and what not...they really don't seem to be premium anymore. I find them to be less sweet, harsher. I don't know what it is exactly, just a slight unpleasant finish I never used to get from juices.

Ahh finally someone else who agrees then, I literally thought I was losing my mind (or my taste buds) - you hit the nail on the head, they seem harsher and less sweet, exactly like a non-premium juice.

I had read somewhere that as part of the TPD these companies had to lower the sweeteners within their juice, I thought it was BS but now I'm starting to believe.

Welcome.
A foray into mixing is to be applauded, but bear in mind, you need the best tank to start off with.
:27:

Welcome.
A foray into mixing is to be applauded, but bear in mind, you need the best tank to start off with.
:27:

Been vaping for some years now... I got decent enough tanks.

The Troll RTA x2 - loved it that much.
Limitless RDTA
CoilArt Mage
Kennedy RDA
Drüga RDA

Think I'm ok for tanks and drippers. Although I do make you right.

just bought some new juice from my local vape shop in Bath, AGE OF STEAM he has a new range of juice from VULCAN Bros, New to the market . LOOK OUT for it very very good ...

Back
Top Bottom