What's new

Anyone else? Annoying dry skin!

K

KulrMeStoopid

Ever since I started vaping, I get annoying little patches of dry skin all around my nose :( of course I dont leave it alone, scrub it and use a very expensive gel lotion on it (double base) its just so annoying!
Anyone else?

I had the same problem but i solved it with the full vg liquid i think is a pg problem. But there is one shop a part deliceflavour that sell vg/pg basis and aroma concentrate liquid?

Yep me ..

in the creases down the side of my nose and sometimes around the mouth , a good scrub and some double base gets it gone , like you say annoying though , never used to get it with my high vg homebrews only recently getting it now i'm using more pg , i found high vg dulled the flavour significantly .

If you can stand the stickyness, put a very thin layer of petroleum jelly on over the top of your nightly moisturizer before you go to bed, it seals it in and helps with absorption of the moisture :) I've tried absolutely everything to combat the dryness I get around my nose and on my forehead and it's the only thing that works for me, well kinda lol I still have mega dry patches that I have to scrub away at and slather with cream every day!

Hadn't even considered vaping and dry skin.. it'll be interesting to see if many others have found a correlation between the two :)

I had this while smoking, I get it on my hairline too and sometimes eyebrows, was hoping it might clear up a bit now I've given up as I hear giving up smoking helps your skin but maybe it won't after reading this!

Another vote for double base though, that's what I use

yep love the DB! Just that I wont leave my skin alone, I am a nervous picker so I am constantly at it! :(

I did at the beginning, when I first started vaping and then it cleared up. However I've started with a patch of dryness on my chin. I've noticed that I tend to blow my vapour downwards out of my mouth. Do you blow your vapour upwards by chance?

Back
Top Bottom