What's new

Athea In'sane ... most surprising find for me in an age.

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
So i have just got back from the Lyon Vapeexpo in .. well Lyon and while I was there I got to have a good go on an In'sane - which looks like exactly the sort of little dripper i would absolutely hate.

Except .. its not a dripper ... and its really REALLY good

Its actually (with the smallest insert) pretty mouth to lung .. and I suspect with the 510 adapter would become an absolutely fabulous MTL tank (ill let you know when the adapter turns up)

It holds 3 ml .. and I thoroughly expected the vape to be like a dripper .. and its really not. Im very impressed and as usual for Athea ... the design is ultra innovative .. most innovative tank I've seen for a long time. Also . .its TINY probably 3cm top to bottom at the most including drip tip.

you coil it like a single coil dripper .. then it has a plastic tank that sites around the coil .. with a hole in either side that you plug with your wick .. filling is done by unscrewing the top and filling in the top of the tank.

I tried one .. thought .. that was surprisingly good - went and bought one from the excellent salzburg based Philleas cloud (@pfvapes !) expecting to be bored of it real quick .. vaped it all day .. then went and bought another.

to be recommended.

FullSizeRender 6.jpg
FullSizeRender 7.jpg
FullSizeRender 5.jpg

'tis a strange little beastie, not sure I could deal with that wicking...
The wicking is uber easy ... like heron v1.5 easy .. its .. just easy and vapes like a dream .. even with the big drip tip

That looks really interesting @ZT ;);)
most interesting thing I've seen in a LONG time in terms of different and innovation - and it works

then again this is Athea who did the In'ax ... which for me is only let down by the fact it is a genny - equally innovative though.

'tis a strange little beastie, not sure I could deal with that wicking...
The top panel of the tank (horseshoe shape) comes off .. there are two "slots" at either end of the "horseshoe" .. you just poke the cotton into it .. then put the top back on .. is le peace of piss

That does look really interesting..... I take it by the way youre talking the flavour is good? Is it on a par with the Heron? - because that would be high praise indeed coming from you...

That does look really interesting..... I take it by the way youre talking the flavour is good? Is it on a par with the Heron? - because that would be high praise indeed coming from you...
as good as .. if not better

Wow!
Sorely tempted now... Its been a while since Ive bought some new kit so might just treat. myself. ....

Id probably buy it from you if you dont like it .. you may want to get the 510 adapter as well .. for a normal sized drip tip

Back
Top Bottom