What's new

Aussie Vaping Ban is here.

Tazz

Legend
Hi all. Mentioned this was going to happen months ago. Its here and comes into effect tomorrow.
That's it, done.

Hi all. Mentioned this was going to happen months ago. Its here and comes into effect tomorrow.
That's it, done.
Sorry to hear that Tazz. Just Googled it. An absolute joke. The shite is happening here in the UK now.

Shit situation mate. Black market it is!

Hope you’re good too. 😎
Thanks yeah im ok.
Hmmm, something is on the way here too, was supposed to be here weeks ago but there was a holiday and it got held up.

Sorry to hear that Tazz. Just Googled it. An absolute joke. The shite is happening here in the UK now.
Yeah iv been getting emails on sales from shops clearing gear out for weeks. This sucks, im getting sick of this control over everything here from our Govt.

Yeah iv been getting emails on sales from shops clearing gear out for weeks. This sucks, im getting sick of this control over everything here from our Govt.
I can imagine how you must feel about it mate and sad to say I'm feeling that way too now with what's happening here. Its beginning to feel like its one big massive conspiracy.

Feel for you Tazz, it's total madness.

Bogan has posted his last Oz video before he arrives in the UK next week, it's on one of our own @vapesmarter mods.

A teenager has been filmed scuffling with police outside a Coles in rural NSW as onlookers hurl abuse, in an arrest sparked when the young man refused to hand over a vape.
Video of the incident, which occurred at Deniliquin Plaza in the town near the NSW-Victoria border, shows a young man wearing sunglasses, a sideways cap and a singlet being spoken to by police as an older woman and another youth filming also argue with the two officers.

“Don’t touch him, lad,” the person filming says.

“He’s 13, don’t touch him,” the woman agrees.

The officer warns, “Don’t hinder us. OK, hand over your vapes.”

“No way, bro,” the young man says.

The woman tells the officer “it’s his dad’s, you’re not having it”.

But the cop informs the boy “it’s an offence, you’re not allowed to have it”.

“We don’t want to use force but we will if we have to,” he says.

The teen filming chimes in, “It’s a f**king vape, bra, seriously. He’s 13 years old and you’re using force.”

The officers then grab the boy to arrest him, sparking an extended scuffle as he tries to fight them off.

The woman screams at the officers to “let go of him” and “stop trying to break his arm” while the young man behind the camera hurls expletives, calling the officer “weak”.

“Can’t even drop a 13-year-old you weak c**t,” he yells.

The officers eventually get the teen on the ground where he requests that they “get off me”, “get the f**k off me, maggot” and “get the f**k off me, c**t”.

A NSW Police spokeswoman said officers attached to the Murray River Police District were conducting patrols on Harding Street, Deniliquin at about 8pm last Tuesday “when they were told by staff that a young person was vaping inside a supermarket”.

“Officers located a 13-year-old boy and asked him to hand over a vape,” she said.

“When the boy refused and started to walk away, police stopped the teenager, who then threatened to assault police.

“Police requested the identity of the boy which was refused. He was arrested and taken to Deniliquin Police Station to confirm his identity, before being released without charge and will be dealt with under the Young Offenders Act. The use of force during the arrest is being reviewed.”

Back
Top Bottom