What's new

Bad Day Turned Amazing

MadTz

Achiever
Well what to say

All started dropped of my girlfriend and 2 week old son her parents before the weekly shopping. But I had been planning to go see my tattooist to get his name DoB done.

So I decided to take alittle 8 mile detour to falkirk and to my shock tattoo shop closed :( then I thought nope this aint gonna spoil my day. After quick look on POTV to find the postcode of Emporium Vapors and boom 8 mins later got to the shop and to my shock I seen big sign but no door just a brick wall. So am think WTF so i walk around the back of the building and nothing there so back around the front and HMMM so I decided to go in and ask the guy in the dyson shop and to my amazement the shops are joined together. Panic over.

The shop looks amazing too BTW :)

So started having a chat with the guy behind the counter as you do and I got some info on some tanks for my new toy when it ever decides to arrive. I was thinking about a raspberry flavor and he suggested raspberry swirl then had a few vapes on the tester and yummy. he proceed to go mix the juice for me i had asked for a 70/30 mix and after alittle chat and a test of a 50/50 said go for it.. I paid the guy and said my thanks and goodbye.

So now back in the car drove to my local supermarket in the middle of doing my shopping I took a sneaky vape and low and behold a pair of grumpy old woman started moaning at me I just said dear calm down it not a real ciggy it's e-cig it wont do you any harm she then stormed off in a rant moaning and complaining to her friend. Shopping done and packing my bags I look out the window and low and behold the two woman puffing on death sticks. Big sigh

Now home (cleaned out a tank before I had left was gonna change flavors) :) kettle on shopping away now sitting with coffee in hand and a nice tank full of new liquid. I really have to say am amazed that ppl can get these flavors so nice and tasty. Few more vapes in and wow mass overload of raspberry with just enough of a sweet cream and to top it off plumes of vaper so so Tasty. So my little detour was worth it so info I was looking for and another amazing liquid :)

Gerry

Back
Top Bottom