What's new

Banana juice recommendations

MrDJ

Legend
Any Banana recommendations out there.
not after the foam sweets but real nana milkshake or custard.

loved vape potions own banana sheikh but looks like theve stopped selling it so for anyone thats tried that is there anything you can think of that comes close.
dispergo is already on my radar to try.

monkey-banana.gif

Holy cow Banana liquid 100ml is really good I usually get from Vaping101 but they sold out.

Rainbow Vapes has the 100ml bottle and it's reduced to £9,99, you will have to be quick only two left!

Last edited:
thanks all. not sure about the ice but ill give it a go.
taking a punt holy cow banana
banana split len and gennys
banana and vanilla custard by grannies
and donut king banana custard

thanks all. not sure about the ice but ill give it a go.
taking a punt holy cow banana
banana split len and gennys
banana and vanilla custard by grannies
and donut king banana custard
Deej I’ve tried the Len and Jenny’s and the Donut King, both are great. The Len and Jenny’s is more of a banana ice cream though, but the whole L and J range is great imo and I’ve tried them all.
Donut King juices are nice full stop, and I’ve tried most of them to save for the cooler range and only found one that was a bit meh, the rest were really nice.

Deej I’ve tried the Len and Jenny’s and the Donut King, both are great. The Len and Jenny’s is more of a banana ice cream though, but the whole L and J range is great imo and I’ve tried them all.
Donut King juices are nice full stop, and I’ve tried most of them to save for the cooler range and only found one that was a bit meh, the rest were really nice.
thanks fella, mucho appretiated. good choices then :) got 500ml coming so should keep me going a while.
hope your well and great to see you back on here again.

thanks fella, mucho appretiated. good choices then :) got 500ml coming so should keep me going a while.
hope your well and great to see you back on here again.
Don't encourage him or he'll never fuck off again :D

Back
Top Bottom