What's new

Banana juice recommendations

happy bunny now. thank once again for all the advice.

Compress_20230419_133057_7714.jpg

updating

holy cow is the best with the banana split next. other 3 are ok but i wouldnt buy them again.

so now trying both ends of the spectrum and as the saying goes you get what you pay for.
tried re juiced. their own nana 10ml was just about vapable.
the og nana shake dripworx/re juiced was decent enough.
but then at the other end of the scale dispergo udderly amazing banana milkshake was just that, amazing and to top it off ive found another bangin vanilla custard jack rabbit future juice vanilla custard which i highly recommend.

im nanna'd out now so back to vanilla custard search :)

Compress_20230522_183350_0847.jpg

updating

holy cow is the best with the banana split next. other 3 are ok but i wouldnt buy them again.

so now trying both ends of the spectrum and as the saying goes you get what you pay for.
tried re juiced. their own nana 10ml was just about vapable.
the og nana shake dripworx/re juiced was decent enough.
but then at the other end of the scale dispergo udderly amazing banana milkshake was just that, amazing and to top it off ive found another bangin vanilla custard jack rabbit future juice vanilla custard which i highly recommend.

im nanna'd out now so back to vanilla custard search :)

View attachment 320861

Hi MrDJ,

Is the holy cow cold? I tried the 50/50 pistachio and it was nice but the cooling put me off a bit.

I would recommend moody shakes banana and cuttwood boss reserve for something with a lil nana but different.

Next up I want to try the udderly amazing banana and vanilla, glad to see you liked it.

I`m glad all you nana lovers have found something you enjoy, in all the years I`ve been vaping I`ve never found a convincing banana, I think the closest I came was a Fizz Mustard clone of Bombies nana creme, but even that got sameish after a while.

Hi MrDJ,

Is the holy cow cold? I tried the 50/50 pistachio and it was nice but the cooling put me off a bit.

I would recommend moody shakes banana and cuttwood boss reserve for something with a lil nana but different.

Next up I want to try the udderly amazing banana and vanilla, glad to see you liked it.

on a finger test you can tell there is something mildly cool there like ws23 but its minimal and nothing like malasian juice or even dinner lady summer holiday range where they go from an average 15-20% ice feel to some malasian that are 40-45% and overkill on the iced up throat.
just trying it out in my original crown which i used to use for all my tests and reviews.
25w its there but only just. the deeper you inhale the more coolness you get.
50w now and its not in your face cold but a pleasant coolness that does actually compliment this milkshake unlike a lot that can be a warm vape the higher you go and spoil the juice in some way.
now ive tried it properly its making me want to try some of the other flavours.

ill keep an eye out for moody shakes, cheers.

Back
Top Bottom