What's new

BD Vape 21700 Boro Device

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
Well, even though we’ve discussed this already, thought it deserved its own thread :22:

Yes, there’s positives and negatives, but it’s a wee mod and rather stylish. According to Mark Todd, it’s using an Orca Vapes chip, but with tc (?), and it’ll be available in the UK at Vaporony for about £90 :D Must say, that Olive/Gunmetal version is very tempting :drool:

7z8pvg.jpg

I’m sitting on the fence, despite the battery being somewhat exposed :21: The Abyss also has a semi-exposed battery, but it never was a problem. Still, it does worry me, but it is tiny, has tc, and is a looker :14: My wallet has taken a bruising lately, but I’m slowly breaking down :18: It’s not long until:

giphy.gif

I’m tempted, but I’m gonna wait and see what the RAGA Aio gets reviewed like. I don’t need more than a mods and already have a billet and a stubby plus countless rta mods

I’m tempted, but I’m gonna wait and see what the RAGA Aio gets reviewed like. I don’t need more than a mods and already have a billet and a stubby plus countless rta mods
I’m in the same situation as you, I’ve got two bbs an original one and a sxk one I’ve had since 2016 plus a stubby and a few other boro mods and countless other gear. I find myself holding back now, before I had to have everything new that was out or people were reviewing and giving it a good review

I’m in the same situation as you, I’ve got two bbs an original one and a sxk one I’ve had since 2016 plus a stubby and a few other boro mods and countless other gear. I find myself holding back now, before I had to have everything new that was out or people were reviewing and giving it a good review
As far as reviewers are concerned there’s only a couple I now watch if I want to know if anything is any good I go with the consensus on here

Back
Top Bottom