What's new

Beard No.5

Just had another thought, if they have 18mg & 0mg in, you could mix them. 2 bottles of 18mg + 1 bottle of 0 nic, decant into a bigger bottle & give it a bloody good shake. Nic content then averages 12mg.

Another option I can take a look at if I can't find more 12. Cheers.

Great thanks, got their last 3 bottles of 30 ml and even cheaper.

Could still do with a bit more though!
Crap sorry to steer you wrong spikey. They've not caused any problems before.
It's a nightmare at the moment. Trying to find the tobacco juice I vape every evening has been a chore over the last month. I've been mixing different strengths for weeks. The New size bottles are just starting to appear with a nice little price hike.

Crap sorry to steer you wrong spikey. They've not caused any problems before.
It's a nightmare at the moment. Trying to find the tobacco juice I vape every evening has been a chore over the last month. I've been mixing different strengths for weeks. The New size bottles are just starting to appear with a nice little price hike.

Not your fault at all @eyeball kid, everything looked legit on their site.

It's when I made payment and it went to Hg Hydroponics it looked more dodgy when I searched that name!

At least when they did eventually reply they made the refund quickly.

Cheers,

S.

Not your fault at all @eyeball kid, everything looked legit on their site.

It's when I made payment and it went to Hg Hydroponics it looked more dodgy when I searched that name!

At least when they did eventually reply they made the refund quickly.

Cheers,

S.
It's like when ordering from smokers cave (not the best name to start) it shows up as planet discs. But it's a record and vape shop.

Well I'm still not doing very well trying to get more of this (at least as much as I want before TPD).

My Vape Direct order only managed to deliver 60 ml from the 120 ml they showed as in stock and I ordered. This also took a couple of chasers and almost a week to resolve!

Any other suggestions of where to get this in big bottles at 12 mg?

Many thanks, S.

Well I'm still not doing very well trying to get more of this (at least as much as I want before TPD).

My Vape Direct order only managed to deliver 60 ml from the 120 ml they showed as in stock and I ordered. This also took a couple of chasers and almost a week to resolve!

Any other suggestions of where to get this in big bottles at 12 mg?

Many thanks, S.
Just had a chat with my local vape shop here in Manchester and he thinks he "might" have some big bottles....I'll bob in on the way home from work

Just had a chat with my local vape shop here in Manchester and he thinks he "might" have some big bottles....I'll bob in on the way home from work

That would be very king of you, hopefully it won't be normal B & M prices!

I think you're going to struggle tbh spikey, most places I've seen have already got the 10ml tpd bottles in, if not those then the 15ml at around £8. If I was in your shoes I'd be buying 18mg & 0mg bottles too to mix, as you can get it to average 12mg. Gives you more options if you do find places that still have big bottles in. Good luck!

I think you're going to struggle tbh spikey, most places I've seen have already got the 10ml tpd bottles in, if not those then the 15ml at around £8. If I was in your shoes I'd be buying 18mg & 0mg bottles too to mix, as you can get it to average 12mg. Gives you more options if you do find places that still have big bottles in. Good luck!

You may well be right but that's also getting more difficult to find.

I've found another place that worked out at about £6.75 for 15 ml so a bit cheaper but we'll see if they actually have any stock!

Back
Top Bottom