What's new

Berserker MTL v2 RTA

Just spotted Sourcemore have posted a Giveaway for the V2 in the overseas vendor section.
Ends 30th June.

It's one of those do lot's of things like visit sites and follow on social media etc...

#notanentry

Yeah, balls to that

I did it with a Mato, logging in every few hours for the easy entries, absolute bollock ache

Still didn't win one :18:

I honesty feel like no mtl will be any better than what I have already for a long time, so I'll probably buy this.

Noticed that NewVaping have this up as 'coming soon'

End of month maybe?

edit - probably unlikely as Health Cabin have it marked for release on the 14th of July.

Was hoping this would be out by the end of the month but NewVaping are the only ones showing it as 'coming soon / pre-order', with no date.

At least FT are shipping it now ( can't be bothered waiting 4 weeks for an order though )

Mine arrived this morning from Sourcemore so I'll put some thoughts up tonight if I find half hour to clean it up & build

I got mine from sourcemore this morning. Built it over breakfast.

It looks really nice to my eyes. I'm a big fan of the included drip tips. And the vape itself is top banana IMO (even better than the other beserkers and that' s a high bar). Smooth, flavourful and satisfying. Also very quiet.

I find the build deck very easy to use. Just hold the coil in place and screw down. Posi screws would have been even better but that's a minor and otherwise I really like it. The airflow inserts are easier to use than others I've tried recently (the Merlin Nano and the Brunehilde).

There are 2 things that piss me off. Firstly, and most importantly, that damn oversize top cap! It is not a tight fit compared to everything else, and this means it keeps coming off every time I perform ANY kind of twisting action on the tank - e.g. screwing in the deck, putting it on the mod or adjusting the airflow. You have to make sure to grab the atty by the lower part to avoid this.

Secondly, I found it a bit awkward to stuff the wick into the juice holes. There is metal raised up on either side of the holes and this gets in the way of my tweezers, meaning the wick can be stuffed in from the front angle only. Better wickers than me may not have this problem.

Last edited:
Have resisted this one so far, but am interested in any feedback.

Oh it's, good very good

I've used the included MTL clapton which is a bit fancy for me in MTL & went with the 1.6 mm under coil airflow. 1.4 felt a bit tight & 2.0 a bit open so went with the in-between

Very easy to build & wick, easier to wick than the original & 1.5 which I found a bit finicky from my experiences

Now, I'm not totally current on my MTL tanks, I feel like I'm playing catch-up as I vaped mainly Dvarw clones for the last couple of years but this has to rank up there. It's a saturated & very tasty vape. Smooth & quiet with a lovely crackle from the coil

The top cap is a bit of a pain, but once it's on the mod, it's just twist off, refill & twist on. I think if it was a bit smaller with a larger tank, it wouldn't be a problem & it would help with seeing your juice level when refilling

I think I meant to order the black as I don't have a matchy matchy mod to stick it on so I lobbed on a Pico Dual for now [emoji16] I guess they'll make a mini 22mm version in the future so I'll be jumping on that

IMG_20200727_182841763.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom