What's new

Berserker MTL v2 RTA

If your wattage is too high it will melt the insert.
I thought all plasticy bits in tanks were suffciently heat resistant. If not doesn't that raise questions about fumes and shit like that?

I thought all plasticy bits in tanks were suffciently heat resistant. If not doesn't that raise questions about fumes and shit like that?
DJLSB's review shows one melting, no idea why he did it

I think they have some resistance but not enough, when it's juiced up & has airflow going through it they shouldn't get hot enough

As JohnnyAce said, the insert won't melt when vaping at mtl wattages with airflow going over the coil.

It's only if / when pulsing the coil while building that you need to be aware of it.

I think it mentions this on the leaflet that comes with the tank?

As JohnnyAce said, the insert won't melt when vaping at mtl wattages with airflow going over the coil.

It's only if / when pulsing the coil while building that you need to be aware of it.

Yeah, it was similar with the RDA. You put your insert in and do the initial coil placement and then remove the insert to pulse. Then put insert back in and complete build.

That's insane. What a PITA.

And tbh, who actually reads the leaflet?

I'd forget to take it out and end up melting it. Metal inserts would be much better.

That's insane. What a PITA.

And tbh, who actually reads the leaflet?
You know what. I kicked the arse out of the bskr rda and skyline rta, both of which had plastic inserts and not once did I remove them. Never had any melting.
I suspect it's aimed at those who use the claptons heavily. Fine coils for restricted lung hit rda 's like the narda or odis but too big for mtl tanks for my taste anyway.

I didn't read it. I only know because it was mentioned in one of the video reviews :)

I may stick an order in.
I'm more than happy with what I have but I had nothing but positive experiences with the v1. Especially the mini. Actually used it for some drakes Havana last night with predictably excellent results.

Back
Top Bottom