What's new

Berserker MTL v2 RTA

I may stick an order in.
I'm more than happy with what I have but I had nothing but positive experiences with the v1. Especially the mini. Actually used it for some drakes Havana last night with predictably excellent results.
FWIW I think you'll like it. I am a big fan of the v1 (I have 6 of them) but I find the vape on this even better somehow. A bit more flavourful and a bit more juicy.

I may stick an order in.
I'm more than happy with what I have but I had nothing but positive experiences with the v1. Especially the mini. Actually used it for some drakes Havana last night with predictably excellent results.

I’m still a big fan of the V1 mini. In fact I ordered another a couple of weeks ago from Vampire Vapes. Probably paid over the odds but I wanted Stainless. They love Manabush Firewater and tobacco’s.

I’m still a big fan of the V1 mini. In fact I ordered another a couple of weeks ago from Vampire Vapes. Probably paid over the odds but I wanted Stainless. They love Manabush Firewater and tobacco’s.

I'm a fan, I just hope follow suit & bring out a mini version. 24mm is too big for my Picos

I think they will, it's not too bad just a bit inconvenient
For me it's worth the inconvenience for the vape quality.

But I find it particularly annoying because everything else works so well, it is so close to perfection, and it would have been so easy make it NOT do that one thing.

I'd forget to take it out and end up melting it. Metal inserts would be much better.

This is why I didn't get this, I sold the skyline and I will not buy the Dwarw fl.
I do not like plastic around my coil
I still love the V1.5( not mini) though

But I find it particularly annoying because everything else works so well, it is so close to perfection, and it would have been so easy make it NOT do that one thing.

Ha!! Yeah, I think they'll have to change it after all the feedback, once it's in place, you've done your build & set the airflow, that's the last time you need to faff with until a wick change. I always cock it up though :18:

Agree, it's a great vape. Though I doubt I'll get another, really hard to resist, only because I want a 22mm version

Yeah the top cap is annoying but as you say I'll put up with it for the vape I get.

After trying clones of the Dvarw, Taifun GTR, Tripod & Spica Pro, along with an Ares 2, the Beserker v2 + Wave drip tip from Smovesto is finally scratching that itch as an alternative to the MD rta.

I'll keep the Ares 2 for when I'm working outdoors, but I do get better flavour & throat hit ( which at 3mg is more of a sensation than a hit ) from the Berserker v2.

I'll keep the Ares 2 for when I'm working outdoors, but I do get better flavour & throat hit ( which at 3mg is more of a sensation than a hit ) from the Berserker v2.
2 of my fav tanks atm. I've even retired my full size hastur temporarily.

Back
Top Bottom