What's new

Best rebuildable tank for flavour

Gaz1888

Hey guys I'm not new here but I haven't been on for ages. I'm not new to vaping I've been vaping for years but I'm a bit old school. Ive just got into sub ohm vaping. There's a hell of a lot of tanks, mods out there these days and I guess I'm out of the loop. I'm after a rebuildable tank, best flavour ideally, I'm not new to making coils, I've had a Penelope in the past, I think the last coil I built was in a kayfun lite. Basically I'd like some help on the best rebuildables out there. I've recently bought an eleaf Pico which I had a melo tank with, I have a subtank mini,kay fun lite and gp heron.

Cheers guys

Hi jugg1es, I love my heron but I only really use it on my gp gear and it's never been out the house lol. I'm looking for an every day tank or tanks, something I don't really mind getting the odd scratch etc, something I can take to work, I'm an electrician, always got pockets full of tools etc.

yup, not much new really ...... Kayfun 5, Eden Mods Rose 3 is getting a lot of praise .... other than that, it's just cloudzbro tanks. ;)

How are you with mesh and gennies? Nextgen/nextiny and the new nexstasis. My nextiny and nextgen/smpl combo are my beater mods. Nice virtually leak proof tanks (mine weep a little occasionally, normally on low juice and low battery combination)

I bought an obs crius plus from a fellow ape and must say I think it's one of the best flavour tanks I've had.

I'm jumping on a kayfun v5 bandwagon at the moment(sjmy clone) I'm going to buy another few more tanks and make my collection of v4s redundant.

Back
Top Bottom