What's new

Big squonk refill bottle needle tip adapter?

Genghis Fogs

Postman
Hi folks. I'm wondering if anyone has ever seen a needle tip adapter for the 510 on top of a refill squonk bottle? I'm always messing around with juice, mixing my home made in with premium and I'd love to use a big squonk bottle but they're only good for dripping or directly screwing into a mod. Is a needle tip adapter even a thing for a big squonk bottle?

I don't think it exists! But yes, if it does Stealth Vape will know about it. Ill go and pester them.

Hi folks. I'm wondering if anyone has ever seen a needle tip adapter for the 510 on top of a refill squonk bottle? I'm always messing around with juice, mixing my home made in with premium and I'd love to use a big squonk bottle but they're only good for dripping or directly screwing into a mod. Is a needle tip adapter even a thing for a big squonk bottle?
this one: Squonk Refill Bottle - Stentorian Easy Refill Squonk Bottle (wotofo.com)
it does have same arrangement like the Geekvape Flask E-Liquid Dispenser | RedJuice, but the Geekvape product is long gone everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom