What's new

can you polish up a billet?????

i will when I fix it back together again thankyou

I'm unsure if this billet is a cast one or machine from a solid block the alloy is of good quality I didn't look online to see if it had been done (polished) I was board Liz was moaning as I used her towel when I had a shower earlier so I had some downtime in the workshop

edit im glad you polished it with a mop and didn't use the drain cleaner method:2thumbsup:

Yeah the drain cleaner didn't make sense to me, it didn't take long to sand the anodising off.

View attachment 195281

Mine could do with a polish but I’m not going to as it’s going on a cerakote holiday next week

You only need Duraglit (cloth type in a tin) from Home Bargains to bring back the shine after it's been polished (if that makes sense), the alloy oxidises over time but seconds to clean it up.

Yeah the drain cleaner didn't make sense to me, it didn't take long to sand the anodising off.

You only need Duraglit (cloth type in a tin) from Home Bargains to bring back the shine after it's been polished (if that makes sense), the alloy oxidises over time but seconds to clean it up.

It’s off this week to get a full makeover
Cerakote design and dicodes chip upgrade

Am I right in saying it's AC instead of DC? got my interest, how long until you get it back?

Does it use the same screen?
(sorry for all the questions but it's intriguing)

Am I right in saying it's AC instead of DC? got my interest, how long until you get it back?

Does it use the same screen?
(sorry for all the questions but it's intriguing)

The dicodes chip is a much higher quality than dna and more reliable and accurate I’m led to believe

It won’t be back for a couple of weeks, screen should be the same size as far as I’m aware

Back
Top Bottom