What's new

Cotton King cotton

This is my favourite subject and I have more than a lifetime's supply of different cottons but am still buying more.

I think we've hit a physical limit with what can be achieved with cotton as a material and there's nothing to choose between the best ones.

Shake n Vape, Cotton Candy, Jellyfish, Coil Master Pro, Kendo Gold are all excellent, and I've just received some Augvape cotton which is as good. You don't get much but it comes in a nice case.

Cotton bacon v2 works well to clean a shit from a baby's arse when you have forgotten to pick up cotton from boots!

I just got a bag of cotton king cotton and had literally none of those problems. I get a nice warm very flavorful vape at 160 watts and have accidently vaped this stuff white twice by not paying attention and still didn't get a dry hit or a burnt taste... The threads separated just fine rolling it up was a bit of a pain but I have very large hands (every company I have ever worked for has had to special order work gloves for me...) i have had this problem with every cotton I have used. this is my first time using cotton king and I'm pretty impressed by it. I was a pretty heavy smoker so I use this thing constantly ( I vape a little more than half of a 30ml bottle a day at 6mg nic.) And one problem I had with other cottons is I was having to change it out at the end of each day because the burnt taste was unbarable... I'm going on day 3 with theach same wick and am still getting great flavor out of it. I'm vaping duel parallel coils out of a CCI centurion RDA at 160watts. My best guess is either you got a bad bag or I just got lucky with this one... guess I'll find out next time I need cotton.. sorry for the crazy long post but after reading your really bad experience I had to let you know about how it is treating me so far.

I was given a small sample by a friend and I have to agree with the post above. No problems with it, it wicks well and the flavour's good.

i once ended up walking round work asking ladies if they had a spare tampax, i was that desperate lol

tbh it wasn't that bad a vape

Back
Top Bottom