What's new

COVID-19: UK reports 11,625 new cases and another 27 coronavirus-related deaths

i think this “the vaccine isn’t a real vaccine” thing that people come out with must have started with the anti vax nutters and filtered into the mainstream. it makes no sense, but i see a lot of people seem to say it.
Look on the moderna site, re their vaccine, they're fucking with our dna, by their admission.

I got it from the dictionaries definition of the word.
The definition of the word does not imply partial or make any reference to a percentage.

There is no such thing as a vaccine that is 100% effective.
So if your interpretation was correct then there are no vaccines and there never have been.

If your definitions from the dictionaries do not describe what are commonly called vaccines by medical professionals then the dictionary is wrong not the common usage or understanding of the word vaccine.

I got it from the dictionaries definition of the word.
The definition of the word does not imply partial or make any reference to a percentage.

to get a detailed definition of what a vaccine is you would need to look in a medical textbook, not a dictionary. there are no vaccines that are 100% effective. all vaccines offer a certain percentage of protection against the particular disease.

Look on the moderna site, re their vaccine, they're fucking with our dna, by their admission.

this is strange reply to what i posted, as though you are trying to confirm the conspiracy theory origin of this kind of stuff. there are a lot of things that fuck with your dna. ultraviolet radiation from the sun, smoking, eating certain food, many different already existing medications and countless more things. your dna is constantly changing. it’s not the illuminati. :)

Last edited:
“I’ve had the jab”

i hear this everyday it makes no difference you still can catch, carry or infect others it means if you have had two jabs you have a @90% protection from serious illness you still can develop mild or very mild covid however you are if you have it a pool of virus that you can infect others atm this is the young or non vaccinated people

Covid vaccine equals a very very good face mask it’s not a hazmat suit from infection or transmitting it to others it’s not as covid killer jab like domestos….

Back
Top Bottom