What's new

Craving A Roll Up :o

Yaeliq is good for tobacco juices, pretty cheap as well, premium tobacco and turkish are 2 of my favourites.

Roll-ups are a hard habit to break -- that smell, that strength, the thump in the throat.... And it is hard to recreate this overall sensation by vaping. But you can get very close. Try any of the Manabush tobacco based 'hybrids'. Nokomis has a genuinely 'smoky' taste and feel to it, I find, and I tend to mix this with Powwow Sauce for a sweet but not over-sweet blend. Slightly cheaper, you could try bestcigliquids, which seems to have one of the best ranges of tobacco blends and I think uses naturally extracted tobaccos. I used to vape Honey Flu Cured, which is actually a 'pipe blend' rather than roll-up, but I really used to enjoy it. Bestcigliquids still offer much higher nicotine levels too for those that want them -- although the incoming TPD will put paid to that. I find 18mg sufficient -- and this is after a lifetime spent smoking strong cigarettes and latterly roll-ups.

Perhaps as others have mentioned it might make sense to have a tank set aside with something extra strong in a tobacco blend, specifically for those times when you are craving the sensation of a roll-up. You then have something that (eventually) will say to you, this is my special replacement for roll-ups...

Back in the game tomorrow toblerone! Sometimes life is just too short... And why not speed things up hey! Lol

Yeah, what @scrumpox & @billy_idle said, just have one. I got up one morning (around the 6 month mark) rolled a smoke, smoked it, done the same thing straight after. I've not thought about them since. :)
I reminds you, you just don't need them. :D

Yeah, what @scrumpox & @billy_idle said, just have one. I got up one morning (around the 6 month mark) rolled a smoke, smoked it, done the same thing straight after. I've not thought about them since. :)
I reminds you, you just don't need them. :D
Did end up having one on a night out, i hate to admit i enjoyed but i love vaping so much more :)

Went down the pub with some mates who refuse to accept my vape evangelism. They smell.

Back
Top Bottom