What's new

Craving A Roll Up :o

Went out for a drink tonight and I just had to have a cig and I hate to admit it I enjoyed it only because pinkman doesnt sit well Jack Daniels
Talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight. Jack Daniels is sitting there packing a big fuck-off "You need a rollie!" and you mince up to him with a squeaky-voiced "Well I got Pinkman". Jack gonna give you both barrels right in the face.
Get tooled up with some manabush, or if you're hard up, I'll mix you something infinitely inferior that will at least give you a fighting chance if you're quick on the draw and kick a couple of tables over.

Talk about bringing a knife to a gun fight. Jack Daniels is sitting there packing a big fuck-off "You need a rollie!" and you mince up to him with a squeaky-voiced "Well I got Pinkman". Jack gonna give you both barrels right in the face.
Get tooled up with some manabush, or if you're hard up, I'll mix you something infinitely inferior that will at least give you a fighting chance if you're quick on the draw and kick a couple of tables over.
Haha i actually laughed out loud then dude! Sounds like a story from pirates of the carribean. Im not hard up but would like an insight into tobacco juice if thats what u ment by mix me some manly table pushing shit over.... Up lol

Haha i actually laughed out loud then dude! Sounds like a story from pirates of the carribean. Im not hard up but would like an insight into tobacco juice if thats what u ment by mix me some manly table pushing shit over.... Up lol
In that case, my insight is have some Manabush strapped to your hip before you next approach Jack Daniels in a bar.

In that case, my insight is have some Manabush strapped to your hip before you next approach Jack Daniels in a bar.
Any particular one. I just wanna recreate a fag. Not fussed about custards or sweet tasteing tobacco. Just plain ol tobacco?

Any particular one. I just wanna recreate a fag. Not fussed about custards or sweet tasteing tobacco. Just plain ol tobacco?
Hmm, I was thinking more of having something that complements the warming, woody malty-ness of Jack Daniels than recreating a fag. I'll let the Manabush aficionados advise you on which might be best if you're interested in that scenario. Worth a go if you haven't tried them.

Hmm, I was thinking more of having something that complements the warming, woody malty-ness of Jack Daniels than recreating a fag. I'll let the Manabush aficionados advise you on which might be best if you're interested in that scenario. Worth a go if you haven't tried them.
Well when you put it like that i actually would say your probably right. I'll check out there website with your description of JD in mind. Thanks for your help

I'm a big fan of Manabush (especially the Chricahua Sun and the less sweet Nokomis) but I keep a tank of onepoundliquid's RY4 in 18mg for those times when I'm yearning for a ciggie. It does seem to hit the spot. :)

I had a dream last night that I was smoking again.
Woke up depressed until I had a vape on the way to work. [emoji106]

So i've woken up this morning had a normal vape sesh as you do, had my coffee but all I can think about is smoking a roll up. I cant work out if its the taste I want or a higher mg nicotine I need? Been vaping for atleast 2 years now but never have I felt this?

Can anyone reccomend a tobacco flavoured ejuice similar to cutters choice or similar? Preferably cheap as i've never tried tobacco juices and dont wanna wastes my money.

Cigar flavour from The Rebranded Range, without doubt the nearest thing to smoking I've ever vaped, it's almost frightening how close to a fag this is. This is a concentrate, £1.50 for 10ml.

https://www.chefsvapour.co.uk/the-rebranded-range/2644-cigar.html?search_query=+Cigar+&results=39

Back
Top Bottom