What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

The Doggystyle looks easy enough to build on but Dvarw looks a bitch, I need a little hand like when Deadpool was regrowing his.

Are they both bottom fill?

The posty will hate me but I order one item at a time now.
Sick of my orders being delayed for something not in stock and less chance of being stung by the customs.
They are getting shit hot for confiscating anything without a nicotine warning label of late.

Doesn’t that risk getting a customs charge for each individual package though? If they mark them all at $20?

The Doggystyle looks easy enough to build on but Dvarw looks a bitch, I need a little hand like when Deadpool was regrowing his.

Are they both bottom fill?
Yes, both bottom fill. The Doggy is very easy to build, and very forgiving, but you can have problems unscrewing the base. I stick a mini blue flathead screwdriver or a mini allen key in the airflow ring to get a better purchase and some levarage - makes what can be a pain a lot easier.

The Dvarw is fiddlier but still pretty easy to build, you just need to get the wicking right. As you've just got yours it's likely to have the oval holes in the ring in the chamber .... that makes life a lot easier. :)

You should have got a cthulhu hastur mini.

....... the only question you'd be asking is "why didn't I buy this in the first place?"

Attachments

• 20180808_182418.jpg
    20180808_182418.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 211
Seriously though, is there a reason for the chunk? It impacts it’s stealthiness.m quite a
bit.

Back
Top Bottom