What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

It isn't just FT. My mod from 3avape arrived today marked as $21.90. Luckily my package passed the customs check lottery.

yeah it's what the drip tip goes into, if it wasn't there you couldn't put a drip tip on it.
Well, they could make it in a bit different shape, something lighter optically but it is still tiny with 20mm drip tip.
The only small con - it sweats a bit around the top cap and the dust sticks there. Otherwise it is excellent.

Well, they could make it in a bit different shape, something lighter optically but it is still tiny with 20mm drip tip.
The only small con - it sweats a bit around the top cap and the dust sticks there. Otherwise it is excellent.

they could have .... but personally I don't mind how it looks, it looks nicer than @zouzounaki 's wacky tips anyway. :D

Can’t it just have a round hole in the top cap for the tip to fit?

not really, the top part of the tank is only a few mm thick and if you dropped it down into the chimney then that would make the chimney really wide ..... it's the way it is because of how the tank is designed, it's the same reason the Savour has that stepped conical kind of design on top.

That’s how the pocket rta works, it doesn’t have a chimney really, the tip plugs into the top cap straight on to the chamber.

Back
Top Bottom