What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

just to let everyone know, I got my new pico squeeze v2 delivered today from FT and this time I had NO custom charges! :)
They marked the value as $14 and I chose the ePacket shipping option. I must say that it also arrived very quick, usually 2 weeks is the quickest I've had but this was delivered after 1 week exactly.

My parcel spent 3 hours 18 minutes in Langley. Lets see if I get a card I guess, but it's looking good so far.

Either that Mr R.A.Jobsworth has been moved to a different government department where he can cause less grief whilst maximising profit. :clapping:

I've had one stuck at Langley for a week so guessing I'll get the grey card [emoji22]

Other package ordered & despatched same day came after 8 days. Feckers were holding hands till they got to Langley [emoji35]

Other package ordered & despatched same day came after 8 days. Feckers were holding hands till they got to Langley [emoji35]

Mental image of two parcels skipping across the continent hand in hand whistling Dixie locked N loaded.
Cheers dude.

:eek:

[emoji7][emoji41]
upload_2018-8-13_13-19-33.png

:thud::yahoo:

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-13_13-19-11.png
    upload_2018-8-13_13-19-11.png
    191.6 KB · Views: 216
Back
Top Bottom