What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

Ok. :happy guys:

To be fair if I get screwed with the grey card of doom tomorrow I'm not telling a.n.y.b.o.d.y :grin2:
Mystery deepens. RM tracking says attempted delivery but no one in. Yet they managed to deliver a signed for package. Figure that one out :hmm:

Mystery deepens. RM tracking says attempted delivery but no one in. Yet they managed to deliver a signed for package. Figure that one out :hmm:

Easy.
They came for a second time when you were having your afternoon ni nighs. [emoji2]

Easy.
They came for a second time when you were having your afternoon ni nighs. [emoji2]
Cheeky fecker :D. I was hard at work & house was occupied all day. Even better no feckin card, red, grey or rainbow. Incompetent cocks :mad:. Can't get redelivery or collect without it.:banghead:

Cheeky fecker :D. I was hard at work & house was occupied all day. Even better no feckin card, red, grey or rainbow. Incompetent cocks :mad:. Can't get redelivery or collect without it.:banghead:

I want your boots, your clothes e v e r y t h I g :18:

Glad I'm keeping you entertained tonight :D

IMG_4159.JPG

IMG_4160.JPG

I have an order from 3fvape arriving soon and on the 17track tracking it says cleared customs today, I have not seen this before do you think I am going to get the dreaded card and have to pay out more cash!!

I have an order from 3fvape arriving soon and on the 17track tracking it says cleared customs today, I have not seen this before do you think I am going to get the dreaded card and have to pay out more cash!!
I think ........ or is it just blind hope ........ that 'cleared customs' means you're OK. :51:

I think ........ or is it just blind hope ........ that 'cleared customs' means you're OK. :51:

Could go either way to be fair. The amount of time spent there seems to be a good indicator at the minute by the looks, with the more closely scrutinised fraternity getting held up for a few days plus. The rest flying through inna day or two.

Back
Top Bottom